Arc 3, Chapter 11: Non Typical Reunion

3rd person POV, Xiao Long cabin:

F. Ruby: "So...Eren here said that we should be humans...why are you guys Faunus?"

Ruby: "Oh right!"

Yang and Ruby retract their ears and tails, going back to their human state.

Summer: "U-Uh...."

Eren: "I got a wish granted. I went to another world like this with you guys being Faunus and the way Ruby and Yang from that world greeted me was kind of cute...so I asked if I could have Ruby and Yang be able to turn into Faunus whenever they want."

F. Ruby: "That's...I look so weird as a human. I guess I'd have to get used to it if I'm coming over with you."

Eren looks towards Summer and sees her walking over to the couch and sitting with him and Blake.

Summer: "You said...that I was awful to you when you were a kid..."

Eren: "Yeah. In my timeline I was considered a mistake."

Summer flinches at this and wraps Eren into a hug. A warm motherly hug.

Summer: "I'm so sorry sweetie...are you scared of me?"

Eren shakes a Little but finally relaxes and hugs his mother back.

Eren: "N-No. I'm fine."

Yang: Awwww...I want to keep this image in my mind forever...that Ruby isn't taking her eyes off me.

Yang: "H-Hey Ruby..."

F. Ruby: "Yang."

Yang: "Look...I heard what us 3 did here to you and we're sorry to hear about it. We had never even thought about doing that kind of evil thing. Weiss and Ruby aren't even dating so I don't think it could ever happen."

F. Ruby: "They aren't? You guys look like when we were 3rd years."

Blake: "We're 3rd years right now. Is that when that whole thing happened?"

Future Ruby nods and looks down. Yang walks over to her future sister and puts a hand on her shoulder.

Yang: "If you do decide to come with us back home...you'll get nothing but love from all of us. We can even show you to Dad. He'd freak the hell out seeing two of you."

Faunus Ruby weakly smiles and nods.

F. Ruby: "Yeah...that would be funny. I just don't imagine I could call myself Ruby if there's two of us in a room together."

Blake: "I imagine Eren told you about the other me, right?"

Future Ruby nods.

Blake: "She told us to call her Bella. When I'm not in the room or she's alone with someone then they call her Blake."

F. Ruby: "Hmm. I'll have to think of something then. So, you're a Faunus no matter what?"

Blake: "Hm? Yeah I guess so. While you Yang and Weiss are normally humans I'm the single Faunus of the group."

F. Ruby: "Interesting."

She then glances over to Weiss and looks even more down then she did already.

Weiss: "Hm? Is something wrong?"

F. Ruby: "Seeing you hurts. Not YOU but Weiss specifically after what she did with the other two that I know."

Weiss breaks character slightly and nervously rubs her arm.

Weiss: "I'm really sorry that the me of this world is such a piece of shit. If it makes you feel better...I've been trying to better myself over the years. I think I've been doing a good job."