Arc 11, Chapter 3: Final Battle

3rd person POV:

Kaida: "Nothing."

Yin's eyes widen in confusion, an eyebrow raising up.

Yin: "Nothing?! The hell do you mean nothing?!"

Kaida: "I am a pawn. Just like you. Being used for the entertainment of other beings higher then we can process."

Yin drops her guard slightly and thinks about what he's saying.

Yin: "T-Then why is Crimson telling you to do this? You're killing innocent people!!"

Kaida chuckles and walks towards Yin menacingly, the water sending ripples out with each step.

Kaida: "You do the same, Yin. Worlds that are not your own are just your playthings. They can't possibly stop you, look at how strong you are."

Yin backs up slowly and gets back into a fighting stance, her aura increasing in size.

Kaida: "Me and you are the same pawn on this chess board. Different sides, yes, but the exact. Same. Piece."

Kaida grunts and shoots out more electricity from his back, forming a giant glaive in hand.

Kaida: "Tch. This is the only weapon I can summon? The murderous Rhulk's weapon...how ironic."

Yin jumps backwards and charges a blast in her hand but doesn't fire it.

Yin: "Rhulk? Who is that? An acquaintance of yours? Will I have to kill him too?"

Kaida stares blankly at Yin before chuckling to himself.

Kaida: "Rhulk was a traitor of our race. He lived outside of the main city, going against the Regime. His father taught him everything he knew but then switched sides to the Regime. Rhulk was deemed a traitor and was thrown down into the abyss of our planet. A voice in the dark, he called it, granted him power for revenge...he took it and swiftly started to exterminate all of Lubrae. Crimson has informed me that Rhulk has been incapacitated. I...am the only Lubraean left if we do not count him."

Kaida grips the handle of the glaive with absolute hatred for it.

Kaida: "This glaive was his weapon, named after his father. Crimson gave me the powers Rhulk possessed...and by extension, his weapon. Once I'm free from this "experiment" Crimson has conducted...I will abandon it forever."

Yin grits her teeth and fires the blast at Kaida. Kaida easily slices the blast in half and slowly stomps forward at Yin like an unstoppable force.

Yin: "Heh. Alright then..."

Yin powers up more, her hair flowing from the wind she's producing, aura swirling around her, the black water swirling around her as well. She explodes into a fiery white explosion and flies at Kaida full speed.

Yin: "HAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Yin knees Kaida in the head and makes him stumble back. She creates Divine Edge and swings her arm down but Kaida lifts his glaive up and matches the blow. Kaida grabs Yins leg and slams her into the ground. He stomps his foot down on her chest and flips his glaive upside down and lifts it above him.

Kaida: "Nice try."

He brings the glaive down but Yin quickly blasts Kaidas head, sending him backwards. She jumps backwards and flies into Kaida's chest, kicking him in the stomach and sending him even further back off of his feet.

Yin creates her wings and flies into the air, charging a giant white ball of energy and throwing it down to the ground near the Lubraean. Kaida barely reacts in time and is caught in the explosion.