Arc 10, Chapter 2: Flaming Fury

Yang POV:

Velvet: "What were you to Yang?"

Excuse me?! What the hell is she talking about?!

Eren: "Hm? Yang?"

Velvet: "You know her...right?"

Eren: "Yeah. Xiao Long. Sister of Ruby Rose, child of Tai Xiao Long, Summer Rose and then Raven."

Coco: "Hmm. He's okay Velvet, he's not a stranger to Yang. Were you some old friend of hers from Signal or something?"

Eren: "Y-Yeah. After I graduated from Signal I kinda went rogue and did my own thing out in the world..."

Coco: "Heh. You must be a tough kid then. Good for you."

I would be shocked at Coco giving respect to someone...but I'm apparently the person in the fucking coffin. And when Eren said Rubys name...Velvet flinched...what's going on?

Eren: "Let's go, Lia."

Lia? Oh right...my cover up name. I nod and walk over to the coffin. It's an open coffin too...

...and it's me.

Eren: "Oh my Gods..."

It's me. It's a Lion Faunus me. I...I shouldn't be able to see myself in a coffin.

Eren: "How did you die..."

He's not asking ME that, but the dead one. What could have killed me? Why isn't Ruby and Blake here?

I look over and see Weiss sitting with Jaune and the others. Why is everyone a Faunus besides her?

Eren: "Alright...I'll ask some questions."

Eren and I walk over to Jaune and Weiss. Jaune's dog ears are drooping while Weiss is sniffling, wiping her eyes.

Eren: "I'm sorry about her...but I have some questions that I would like answered about Yang."

Jaune looks up and nods. They stand up and bring us over to the sides to not disturb anyone else mourning.

Jaune: "You a friend of hers?"

Eren: "From Signal. My name is Eren and this is my sister Lia. She's a mute...so I'll be doing the talking here."

Jaune: "I see. What's your question?"

Eren: "I didn't hear the news about her death, so I want to know what happened."

Jaune looks down sad and defeated while Weiss decides to join the conversation.

Weiss: "I-If I may, sir. S-She...hung herself..."

I killed myself...? Why?! What happened?! Where is Ruby and Blake?!

I notice Eren shaking a little before relaxing himself. He grunts and removes his hood before putting a hand on her shoulder.

Eren: "Weiss. Tell me. Why did she do that? And how come Ruby and Blake aren't here."

Jaunes eyes widen and Weiss looks like she's seen a ghost.

Jaune: "Y-You're a human? You can't be here man! You gotta get out before they catch you!"

Thank God we're away from the crowd or this funeral would get uglier then it already has.

Eren: "Why is Weiss here then."

Jaune: "Because she's my maid, but also a teammate of Yangs. I used to co-own her with my ex but...she's an ex now."

Jaune clears his throat and looks at Eren, actually concerned for his being.