Arc 9, Chapter 3: Halls of Belial

WARNING!!! THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS WILL NOT BE FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! THIS WARNING WILL BE OVER ALL CHAPTERS THAT DESERVE A WARNING!
.
.
.
3rd person POV:

As Eren watches the Grimm pounce towards him, readying his scythe, that same shockwave from days ago washes across the land. The same white electric shockwave that indicates Crimsons arrival. The Grimm get pushed down into the ground hard with Eren being pushed back, forced to block.

Eren: "Great! What now?!"

As the Grimm fall to the ground, Eren swears he can hear dirt and rock crumbling beneath him, hitting a hard floor.

Eren: "Huh?"

The Grimm stand back up and charge once again. The Grimm are attracted to him like a moth to a flame thanks to Wails power. Eren jumps high into the air and throws the scythe down at the ground where the Grimm stand. The scythe explodes and kills most of the Grimm while opening up a hole in the ground, showing the roof of a stone structure.

Eren: "Hm. Sort of reminds me of Ever After with the underground stuff."

Eren lands next to the final Grimm and punches through its chest. The Grimm roars in pain but swings it's morphed arm around. Eren catches it and twists it, jumping up and tearing its arm off. The Grimm yells one final time and starts to dissolve, hitting the ground. Eren throws the arm away and inspects the stony top.

Eren: "Only one way to find out what the fuck I'm dealing with."

Eren grunts as his fist is enveloped in a red and purple fire. He punches hard into the stone and puts a giant hole into the roof. He looks down below and sees a floor he can drop down to. He does so and looks around the dark room for anything.

Eren: "Empty..."

He notices a giant door with a chain on it. He pushes the 2 giant steel doors open and gasps at the size of the hallways he's in now.

Eren: "What the?! Am I in a dungeon or something?"

For what looks like miles, it's nothing but doorways, pathways and prison cells full of humans and Faunus alike. Their moans, groans and cries of pain almost too much for him to bear.

He slowly walks through the giant corridors of imprisoned humans and Faunus. All of them are either completely naked or are sharing the shredded clothing as best they can. They're thrown into cells in groups of 4 to 5 with almost no food.

Eren: "I'm guessing the reason they have food is an order from Salem to the humanoid Grimm. No way would normal Grimm be able to process an order like that."
.
.
.
He feels like he's been walking for years. Like there's no end in sight. There's so many people in these cells and the smell...

Eren: "Hm?"

A barrage of black projectiles fly by Eren and hit the ground behind him. He faces forward and sees armored Human Hybrids. They have their normal bone covered faces but also wear white armor that looks like it's made from bone too on top of their skin.

Grimm: "Grall's orders. Kill!"

The prisoners start to yell from fear as they see the demons that have kept them enslaved for so long. Eren sighs and opens his palms, charging up a blast.

Eren: Chances are that if I fire this in here some humans and Faunus will die. Even with these hallways being pretty spacious, I can't hold my power back much in this state.

Eren turns the ball of energy into Divine Edge. He dashes up to the Grimm as they swing their weapons down on him. He narrowly avoids the attacks and slices one of them in half. As the body splits apart, Eren aims a blast towards one of the guards behind the cut body and shoots him. The blast cuts through his body and onto the cold stone floor, exploding and pushing the other Grimm towards him in the air.