Arc 9, Chapter 5: Downpour of Trauma

Eren POV:

We all teleport inside the base at Vytal and are greeted by the guards who seem a lot happier now that the scenery is more lively. I don't think they know the Grimm are dead though. We step inside and I'm met with the same woman at the desk who leads us into the Recovery Rooms.

To blend in with us, Crimson altered his appearance to what he said he looked like before becoming immortal. His hair is now maroon colored with his eyes now not glowing with pupils in them. He's also walking...it doesn't look right at all.

The lady brings us to Pyrrha's room as we all step in. As we come in, I see Pyrrha holding onto a pillow and cuddling it, rocking back and forth on the couch.

Blake: "P-Pyrrha."

Pyrrha jumps at the sound of Blakes voice and turns her head quick. She sees the cat girl with tears in her eyes and jumps over the couch, barreling into her.

Heh. It's nice to see these two reconnected...but how will it go when Blake sees Weiss? These two were friends but Blake and Weiss were teammates...I can only imagine.
.
.
.
After some time with Pyrrha holding onto Blake for dear life, they both finally let go as their tears finally stopped.

Pyrrha: "I-I can't believe it...you're alive..."

Blake: "Yep...I was almost..."

Pyrrha nods and kisses Blake on the cheek, calming her down.

Pyrrha: "I was lucky enough to have been saved before the transformation started...not so lucky because it still happened..."

Right...her lady bits are all messed up...wait a second!

Eren: "Crimson? I have a favor to ask. After we get to Atlas to visit Weiss."

Crimson: "I read your mind already. I know everything you're going to ask. And yes, I'll allow it."

Everything...? Including...?

Eren: "Alright. Thank you Crimson."

Blake smiles and gets up, grabbing Pyrrha and bringing her to the group.

Pyrrha: "S-So Eren! D-Did you...?"

I simply smile and nod, petting her head. She gasps and hugs me nearly as tight as Yang does, crying tears of joy as she does so.

Pyrrha: "T-Thank you!!!"

Eren: "Of course. Now...let's go see Weiss."

Pyrrha looks at me confused before we all teleport away to Atlas...right into Winters office.
.
.
.
Winter: "AHHH! Where did you guys come from?!"

We all land on the floor and Pyrrha falls onto her knees, touching the ground to ground herself in reality. We did just teleport after all.

Eren: "Have you looked outside recently?"

Winter looks confused but turns on one of the cameras for the outside. While the screen is a little fuzzy, you can notice the greenery and the blue sky.

Winter: "Wait...what?"

Eren: "After Grall's defeat, a weird light came out of him and shot into the sky, causing a massive wave to wash over Remnant. Guess it returned the world to its natural state. Unfortunately a lot of buildings are still destroyed but the actual planet is back to normal."

Winter looks at me with tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She sighs out of relief and rests her head in her hands.

Winter: "Oh my Gods..."

Blake: "Winter? Where is Weiss?"

Winter lifts her head and stares at Pyrrha and Blake, never even noticing the two.