Arc 9, Chapter 2: Grimmified Remnant

WARNING!!! THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS WILL NOT BE FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! THIS WARNING WILL BE OVER ALL CHAPTERS THAT DESERVE A WARNING!
.
.
.
Eren POV:

After finally being able to leave Weiss's room due to her excessive need for physical contact from someone related to her lost teammates, I head over to Winter's office to inform her of my plan.
.
.
.
Winter: "Let me get this straight then Reed. You somehow possess TWO semblances and auras where all of us no longer even have one. Is that correct?"

I nod and show off Vorpal by creating Eager Edge in my hand. I put enough energy into the scythe to where my aura breaks.

Eren: "One."

I then activate Wail at its lowest level to not destroy or move anything in the office.

Eren: "Two."

Winter looks at me completely confused but also slightly satisfied.

Winter: "I had the powers of a Maiden at some point and I can tell by experience...you're stronger then that. This other semblance of yours...Wail, was it? If it increases your overall strength, speed and power of your aura...that boosts your other semblance since it's complete aura manipulation."

Eren: "Yeah...I'd have to agree. Wonder how many punches it'll take to kill Salem here."

Winter laughs and sits up out of her chair.

Winter: "I can't believe it...finally a stroke of good luck after who knows how long...someone with double semblances who's stronger then Maidens and is immune to the effects of infection via the air. You're a Godsend, Reed."

Immune to the air infections? I think I'd be immune to all of it. If I were to somehow die then that's a different story. But I'm not dying. Even if this is some sick carnival game with Crimson...I'm going to save this Remnant. He said he wishes to see this one prosper once I destroy Salem...I'll do just that...

Winter: "Alright. I'll send you on this secret mission. The doctors have gotten enough tests out of you to try to make immunities for Grimm infections. That's been our main issue besides food and water."

Eren: "Okay then. I'll be going. I'll stop these vile pieces of shit...I swear on it."

Winter nods as I leave the room and head back up to the surface via the elevator. I'm being escorted by two armed guards just to make sure I can get outside safely and that someone doesn't try to escape.
.
.
.
Guard 1: "Alright Mr Reed, you're good to go. Are you sure you don't need transportation? How are you going to get to Beacon from here?"

While he makes a fair point, I get to finally test the extents of Vorpal with my wings.

Eren: "Is there any other nearby bases? Some in Mistral perhaps?"

Guard 2: "Not that we know of. The higher ups don't tell too too much until we're initiating a full plan."

Eren: "I see. Oh well!"

I jump into the air and create my wings. As I stay in the air I turn around and wave to the guards.

Eren: "I'll be back!"

I power up and start to fly as fast as I can to where Vale could potentially be. Thankfully I have a full map of the planet thanks to these tablets.

Eren: "Geez. Vacuo and Vale aren't on here anymore. They're blacked out completely. Have they seriously been that taken over? What about Menagerie?"

I zoom in on the island and notice it actually has a name...it's not Menagerie anymore.

Eren: "New Vale..."
.
.
.
I get to the edges of Atlas and gaze into the ocean. Surprisingly it looks clean. I guess they could get here and have something in the underground facilities to get the salt out of it.