Arc 4, Chapter 2: Duo of Chaos. Overwhelming Teamwork

Eren POV:

...what?

Eren: "Yang...?"

Light: "I...Hmm. I suppose I could but there would be a price for that. No freebies with me Miss Xiao Long."

Yang: "I understand that. I'm asking this because I know Eren isn't a hero of justice, no huntsman. I wish to be able to protect Remnant with overwhelming strength. Ruby has her older self, Blake has her alternate self...I have no one to train me like that in my own way. Only one is Eren. He fights with his bare hands most of the time just like me. I'm willing to pay any price to become a Hero of Beacon, no matter what it is."

She can't be serious right?!

Eren: "Yang...this could be bad if you do so...any price? That could mean literally anything!"

Yang: "And I'm willing to do that!"

Light: "Well. Any price...I'll think about that Yang. For the meantime though...Eren. Go have your fun."

Before light snaps his fingers I take my jacket off and throw it to Yang.

Yang: "Huh? Why?"

Eren: "This isn't going to be a pretty sight. I like that jacket a lot and I wouldn't want it to get ruined."

I say this and step out of the bathroom while I hear them teleport away. I assume they didn't leave the timeline and are just hiding like in Roses world.
.
.
.
I step out and enter the hallway once again. Two armed guards notice me and approach me.

Guard 1: "Where's your uniform? You still have classes don't you?"

I chuckle and point both my hands out at them. Suddenly a barrage of energy blasts come out and hit the guards. It pierces their armor and makes direct contact. I see their auras shatter and die from the constant attack.

Eren: "Hm. Any second now."

The alarm sounds off and the blue hallways glow red and blink on and off to indicate an emergency.

A group of armed guards step out and aim their weapons at me. Before they get the chance to speak I see a team of huntsmen approach me from the other side. I laugh and pounce towards the armed guards and fire a huge blast their way. Three of the guards are immediately vaporized by the blast.

Huntsmen: "What the?! Get him!"

I clench my fists and let out a roar as Wails aura surrounds me and pushes everyone back.

Eren: "Hahahahaha! I haven't had a decent fight in a year now! I expect a lot from you Atlas!"

One of the huntsmen switches their sword into a rifle and fires. I point my thumb back and shoot a tiny blast that connects with the bullet. The blast explodes creating a nice smoke screen for me. I summon Divine Edge and fly through the smoke, digging my blade into him and slicing up, cutting him in half.

Huntsmen: "OH GOD!"

I use the distraction and dash towards another and cut them in half horizontally. The last huntsmen attempts to run away but I quickly remove Divine Edge and use the aura from that and shoot a blast towards the final student. It connects and kills him.

I turn with an evil grin towards the other two guards and see their weapons dropped and fleeing from the scene. I step towards their weapons and pick them up.

Eren: "Atlas Technology. What a waste if people can't operate without them. Maybe if they were strong without them they'd be an even bigger threat with them."

I sigh and throw the guns away and point my palm up at the ceiling. I shoot upwards and put a giant hole in the ceiling with some debris flying down and hitting the ground. By now students are either fleeing or running around to collect their weapons.