Arc 1, Chapter 9: Pandemonium (UPDATED)

Compared to the original version of this, this might as well be a whole new chapter. Let's see how this goes.
____________________________________

3rd person POV:

Reed yells and stabs his sword through the dead guard and lifts him into the air before swinging his sword and launching the corpse towards the White Fang.

It collides into one of the guards and knocks him down while the others fire their weapons at Reed who's fully utilizing Wail and dodging around everything with ease.

Reed(?): "Heheheh...HAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

He runs forward with Lament revved and laughs as he begins tearing the White Fang apart. Literally.

Bullets are flying, people are screaming, blood is everywhere. Even aircrafts have come in, both White Fang owned and some by news channels who have caught wind of the events due to the scale. The people of Kuo Kuana saw smoke coming from the distance and reported it.

Now the world is in for a surprise.

.

.

.

.

.

2 pm, RWBY dorm, Blake POV:

Okay...I should be calm now. I shouldn't be thinking about his mission. All it's doing is making me paranoid...I nearly had a damn anxiety attack in Oobleck's class...

But we're back in the dorms, I have my tea and a nice book. I've, for the most part, managed to suppress my anxiety and hopefully the others don't notice...

Ruby is playing some game on her scroll, Weiss is already back in her books studying and Yang is...what's with that face?

She looks...scared. It's on her scroll...

Yang: "Uh...guys? News station. Now."

...Oh no.

Weiss: "Hm? What happened?"

Yang: "Oh...Oh my Gods..."

She quickly gets off her chair and literally sprints towards the TV, turning it on and grabbing the remote.

Blake: "What's happening Yang?"

She doesn't even respond to me. The TV turns on and there isn't even a need to change the channel. It's already breaking news.

"A major White Fang base is under attack by an unknown force."

Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me!!!

Weiss: "What? Why're they covering it? We don't like the White Fang or care for anything bad that happens to them."

Yang: "They said an "unknown force" so we don't even know if it's friendly or not."

Blake: "Keep watching. Please."

There's no way...it can't be Reed...that would be ridiculous...Ozpin wouldn't send him on a mission like that...

Not when it's so close to home...

.

.

.

More aircrafts come in to try to kill him. Some go to drop off more units but are immediately cut down by the blazing speed of Reed.

Reed(?): "Was the Fang always so WEAK?"

His eyes are amber and like a cats, thin and sharp. Whatever is controlling Reed is incredibly thirsty for destruction.

He grunts and sprints into the main facility, jumping and smashing through the wall and landing on top of another guard before running around and killing the others as they helplessly attempt to hold him off.