Arc 3, Chapter 12: The Twin Roses

3rd person POV:

A purple and red fire around the cabin gives the area an ominous atmosphere. A scared and worried pair of Cat Faunus stand in front of Eren Rose, someone the pair is familiar with.

F. Weiss: "You aren't Eren...you can't be."

Eren: "I don't know of a semblance that allows people to swap bodies. But, even if that were to exist, the soul is what gives that power. Even if me and someone swapped bodies, they would still have their power, not mine."

F. Blake: "Then why're you doing this! You have a son and a wife! A family!"

Eren: "Because that is another me. Someone who was able to settle down and have a life."

Erens ball of energy transforms into a red energy glaive with two blades, one on the front and one at back. Eren looks down at the new weapon and chuckles.

Eren: "Whenever I'd read those old fiction books about that planet Earth, I was always fascinated with the old weaponry. Especially the glaive."

He twirls it and finally points the front of it at the two.

Eren: "I assume the Faunus me doesn't have a designated weapon due to Vorpal, correct?"

F. Weiss and Blake sweat and subconsciously back away slowly.

F. Weiss: "You...you aren't normal."

F. Blake: "Something really weird is going on..."

Eren: "What are you waiting for? Aren't you the huntresses of Remnant? I expect you to win this fight if you really are to defend all Faunus kind and humanity."

Weiss growls and takes out her rapier, putting some dust crystals in the chambers. Blake takes out her katana and another weapon alongside it.

Eren: Looks like an ordinary revolver...though I won't underestimate that thing.

F. Weiss: "That aura around you. What is that?"

Eren: "Wail is none of your concern."

F. Blake: "Wail-?"

As she speaks Eren flies towards her and attempts to stab Blake with the glaive. Before it lands, a glyph appears in front of Blake, blocking the attack.

Eren: "Hm?"

Blake aims her revolver up and fires. Suprisingly, Erens aura from Vorpal breaks. His glaive dissolves and he looks at his hand surprised and almost impressed.

Weiss goes to pierce Eren with her rapier but he grabs it and holds it in place.

Eren: "An aura piercing weapon. You're playing dirty Blake!"

Eren growls and knees Blake in the stomach. While Weiss is distracted by her weapon being caught and Blake being attacked Eren drops the rapier and uppercuts Weiss. The White haired cat is sent off the ground. Eren catches Weiss by grabbing her leg and swinging her into Blake, sending them both flying back.

Eren: Maybe this could be fun. I'll have to restrict how high of a level of Wail I use though. But...that pistol of Blakes. Where did she even get that? Does Yang also have one?

Eren looks over at Ruby and Yang and sees the two clashing. Yang dodging slashes from Ruby while Ruby dodges strikes and shots from Yang. She even slips around shots from Yang with her semblance.

Eren: She's gotten smarter and stronger. She could teach my Ruby how to fight.

Eren looks back and sees a white and light blue light coming from Weiss. A fog appears behind her as a...