Arc 9, Chapter 4: Walls of Denial

WARNING!!! THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS WILL NOT BE FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! THIS WARNING WILL BE OVER ALL CHAPTERS THAT DESERVE A WARNING!
.
.
.
.
3rd person POV:

Eren: "Come."
.
.
.

Crimson: "Hmmm...not what I was expecting from Wail Level 3."

Salem: "What are you talking about? Level 3?"

Crimson: "He has evolved his semblance before. It's clear there are multiple levels to this power...but Wail's downsides are mental instability. With more increases in power, the more his mind comes close to snapping."

Crimson looks down and scratches his chin lightly, pondering.

Crimson: "Perhaps that IS what happened. Similar to someone being so angry that they're calm. I have a feeling once he starts fighting his true broken mind will show itself."
.
.
.
As hundreds of Grimm charge at Eren, he flies into the air and charges up a ball in his hand. He flies down at them head on and slams the ball into the ground, causing a massive explosion.

Grall: "What is this damn human?!"

Through the smoke and fire from the explosion, Eren flies out and is slicing through Grimm effortlessly with Eager Edge, not stopping his complete onslaught.

There is no more purple in his aura whatsoever. It's all merged into a deep and mean red. His wings, weapons, hair, eyes, all red. Even the aura surrounding him, which IS Wail, is nothing but red.

Eren slices more human Grimm with a small smile on his face, enjoying the bloodbath and carnage. One Grimm manages to dodge his slash but Eren quickly pushes the blade into his mouth, having it come out the other side and be forced to listen to the beast choke on his own blood.

Eren: "Heheheheh!!! I'm loving this!!! More!!! GIVE ME MORE!!!"

Eren pushes the Grimm out of the way as the scythe explodes. As Eren gets surrounded, he grits his teeth and laughs manically before his aura explodes around him.

Eren: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The blast catches most of the Grimm circling around him. Eren looks towards Grall and grins maniacally before dashing at him as fast as he can.

Grall: "Shit!!"

Grall quickly extends his palm out and shoots out a barrage of these massive white and black projectiles. Eren flies around most of them and even kicks one away before flying above Grall, throwing his fist down onto his head.

Grall: "Heh."

Gralls 3 white eyes begin to glow as even more projectiles come out of them, hitting Eren and sending him far back into the sky.

Eren stops his momentum and looks down at Grall. He wipes his mouth a little and sees a single droplet of blood and smirks.

Eren: "I see...humanity here was fucked to begin with..."

Eren grits his teeth and a giant ball of fire surrounds him.

Eren: "A PERFECT TEST!!!"

Eren cups his hands above his head and charges up a giant ball of red energy from his aura. Despite how large the ball is, his aura doesn't seem to be depleting much.

Eren: "Try this on you vile beast!!!"

Eren aims his hands down at the ground and fires the blast. All the Grimm look up at the sky and see a literal sun crashing down upon them. Even with Grimm being soulless creatures, these ones feel fear at their imminent death thanks to their human sides.