Arc 3, Chapter 6: A Happy Night

Author's Note: The Lemon chapter that SHOULD be here instead of Chapter 6 has been unpublished and moved to the end of this Arc. I wanted to change the pacing of this Arc a lot to make it feel...well, just better in general. So yes, it'll still exist, just in a further spot.

Yang POV:

My scroll is vibrating. Are they done now?

Blake: We're all done, you can come back! <3

Yang: "Tch..don't act so innocent Blake."

Bella: "You seem bothered by it."

Yang: "Well...you know. I just want to be protective of him now."

We're spending some time over at JNPR's dorm thanks to Blakes little "special time". Damnit if I see Eren in some form of pain when I get back I'll put Blake in the fucking ground!

Pyrrha: "Oh yeah! You guys never told us why you came over. And where Blake and Eren are." She says before chowing down on some Chinese food.

Yang: "I'd rather not talk about it..." I feel sick imagining it in my head.

Weiss: "Same...please no." She looks more pale then usual. Hah. Glad I'm not the only one.

Ruby: "Even I don't know what's going on." She says rubbing her eyes from her little nap.

Jaune: "Well, got any plans for your birthday? You guys don't normally wait this long to do something."

Ruby: "I think I want to relax this year and spend some time with Eren. We never really got to connect as a family and I can tell it's really gotten to him. So I think me and Yang will do that, right Yang?"

No truer words have ever been spoken by her.

Yang: "Yup. Need to make up for lost time. Blake said we can come back so I'll take my Chinese back there." I get up slowly and grab my bowl and head to the door. "You guys can come back whenever, I'll be heading over."

Weiss: "We'll be over there shortly."

Ruby: "Yup! See you Yang!"

Bella: "Bye bye."

I close the door and slowly make my way over back to my dorm. This feels strange...I feel nervous going to my dorm. I guess it's just me knowing what happened...

WHAT IF BLAKE ISN'T ACTUALLY DONE AND I WALK IN ON THEM!

I approach the door and put my ear to it. Silence...I open it slowly and peak inside and my heart kind of melts from the sight.

It's my baby brother cuddled up in Blake's arms. He's facing me but looks so relaxed and nearly asleep. I don't want to disturb it but I'd rather be in here anyways.

Blake: "Come in!" She says in an oddly cheery voice.

Yang: "Heya...you didn't hurt him did you?" I say quietly as I close the door and step over to their bed, resting my food on the table.

Blake: "Nope. I've never seen him so relaxed though..."

There are...there's lipstick all over him...oh god.

Blake: "Looking at the marks? Sorry, got a little carried away and into it."

Yang: "No no, i-it's fine."

I slowly step towards their bed and crouch down to Eren and put a hand on his shoulder. I shake him very gently and see his eyes open very slowly. He looks up at me and smiles.

Eren: "Hey Yang..."

Yang: "Hey little bro, did you enjoy yourself?" Suddenly the thought of him and Blake doing it doesn't bother me anymore seeing how calm and almost sedated he looks. It's really cute. Eren just nods and slowly sits up.