Arc 6, Chapter 9: Yang Xiao Long

Eren POV:

Finally...back in dorms...can finally relax. Except I can't. Me and Yang need to discuss a lot of things after that fusion...

She likes me? I didn't even know it was physically possible for a sibling to develop feelings? How did she? Why did she?

No...there's more important things outside of that.

Blake: "Meow!"

Hehe, least you're here Blakey. She really is so dang cute when she's like this. I mean, who wouldn't want a girl practically rolling all over you like this.

Yang: "S-So. Where do we start?"

Eren: "Crimson. That's where."

Yangs demeanor changes as she probably relaxes thanking the Gods we aren't starting with that part.

Yang: "Right...that dream. Was that even a dream?"

Eren: "I would say it was more of a vision then anything. That...thing. Whatever the hell we'd call him. What was he talking about?"

You will go down the path of Gods.

Yang: "I don't know. I almost don't want to know. If he showed himself to us then that means he has to be coming right? He didn't seem like a villain though. Even when Light explained who he was, he just seems to want to watch some fun or whatever."

Eren: "Right. Next. The fusion itself and its power."

Yang sighs and rubs the back of her neck.

Yang: "I'll tell ya, I feel weak in comparison to Yin."

Eren: "Because we are. I wonder how well of a fight we could put up against one of the Brothers if we went all out with Wail as Yin."

Yang looks up at me and her eyes almost flicker red.

Yang: "That would be awesome! Oooh I'd love to just go all fucking out like that!"

I've never seen her so excited...cute.

Eren: "Heh. You've got a point there. We would just need a place that could handle that level of destruction. Look what happened with Yin and Atlas when she barely put in effort!"

Yang: "Hah! You're right on that one! We'd need to be on a whole other planet!"

She gets out of her chair and bangs her fists together.

Yang: "I'm getting excited now!"

Eren: "Now now tiger, relax first. Talk first, plan and fight later."

Yang laughs and sits back down.

Eren: "Now. There's that and Crimson. What else...? Oh yeah. Memories."

Yang looks slightly uncomfortable and looks away before sighing.

Yang: "I got to see your flashbacks in your perspective...how you saw me back then..."

Yang whimpers a little and rubs her eyes with her arm.

Yang: "I-It was really bad. All of it. The guilt was and still is eating me alive. I know you say I'm a different Yang then that one but I know what I did and I know what I did can never be simply forgiven."

Blake notices Yangs discomfort and slowly reaches out to her with her hand. Yang looks to her left and sees her hand, grabbing it and holding it gently.

Yang: "Thank you Blakey. Anyways, I felt all your own personal problems too. Paranoia, depression, problems with your self confidence...your deepest fears. All of it. It felt awful."