Arc 4, Chapter 1: A.B.O World

Eren POV:

A week has passed since Faunus Ruby and Mom came to our world and I think they settled in fine. It's not like with Blake and Bella where they look exactly the same due to being the same age, so their height, body shape and all of that stays the same. Rose is much older then Ruby. She's taller, curvier, has a deeper and more mature voice and isn't as sunshine and rainbows as this timelines Ruby. Besides the hair, eyes and weapon, they might as well be different people.

And I'm watching that first hand right now. I'm with Glynda in her class right now spectating a fight between the two Rubys. To say Rose as an advantage is an understatement. She's mopping the floor with Ruby.

Yang: "Wow. To think Rose got THAT much stronger from those years of training is insane."

Eren: "Training in spite of people who have hurt you tends to be effective. Trust me I know."

Yang looks a bit saddened by that but nods in agreement.

Yang: "How are you holding up?"

Eren: "I'm feeling better. Don't know about Pyrrha though."

Yang: "Really?"

Eren: "I'm starting to suspect she liked me or still likes me. Which doesn't make sense because she liked Jaune during the earlier days at Beacon."

Yang: "Maybe it was just a little crush for Jaune."

Eren: "I don't know. I'm not good at understanding others feelings unless they're similar to my own."

Yang: "How have you and Blake been?"

Eren: "Good. She's really been helping me out with stuff. Whether we're just cuddling or she's talking about some book she was reading. It's nice to be able to sit and talk to someone without having to think of fighting or using Wail."

Yang puts an arm around me and holds me close to her.

Yang: "That's good bro. I'm glad you're finally able to relax and let that weight off your shoulders."

Eren: "Where are the others anyways?"

Yang: "They were sent on a mission of some kind. Not 100% on the details. What I do know though is they needed most of our team and JNPR. Glynda asked Ozpin if she could keep me and Ruby though."

Eren: "Why Ruby?"

Yang: "To compare the difference between "a true huntress" and one in training."

Eren: "Funny. Rose isn't a huntress at all. I'd call her a hunter if anything."

Yang: "Yeah...at least we get to spend the day together, right little bro?"

Yang ruffles my hair and rests her head on my shoulder.

Eren: "Heh. Right sis."

We watch the fight unfold for another minute before Glynda calls off the fight. Rose and Ruby finally stop and Ruby gets off the ground.

Ruby: "Wow me! You're really good! You gotta teach me how to fight like that!"

Rose: "Heh, sure thing little me."

She helps up Ruby and helps her stand since Rubys legs are wobbling a bit.

Glynda: "Class is dismissed. We'll have some of you 3rd years tutor the 1st years next class."

Everyone starts getting up and I follow Yang out of the class back to her dorm.

Eren: "Any plans?"