Arc 10, Chapter 5: Shadow Thief

"Found you...Shadow Thief."
.
.
.
3rd person POV:

As Blake flies through another tree and skids across the ground, Yang laughs manically, finding this to be some of the most satisfying moments of her life so far. Yang gets closer and closer to Blake but doesn't notice Blakes little secret plan.

Blake: "Tch!"

Blake pulls out a vial of black and purple liquid from her pocket, taking the cork off and contemplating.

Yang: "Hm? What is that?"

Blake: "You. Are so FUCKED, Xiao Long."

Blake grins and drinks all of the vials contents. Yang looks confused as the ground suddenly begins to shake violently like an earthquake. Blakes body is completely surrounded in a deep purple and black fire, the flames being so thick that she can't be seen.

Eren: "Now what? Will she actually be putting up a fight now?"

Ruby: "T-The Shadow Thief...I've only ever heard stories about that..."

Eren: "And what is that?"

Ruby: "Blake was able to get the Atlas Military to create basically a potion that turns her into a God...she'll become so...strong..."

Eren: Is that so? Heh. I almost want to fight instead. But there's nothing the Atlas Military can do to recreate what the Gods have done for me and Yang.

Through the flames near Blake you can see red glowing eyes, staring down at Yang before the flames explode and turn the entire arena into a purple and black fiery hellscape.
.
.
.
Yang: "Heheh. Kitty has some fight left."

Walking through the flames is a black outlined Blake Belladonna. Her tailcoat now has flames coming off the ends of it and her hair is longer, glowing slightly purple, not dissimilar to Level 2 Wail from Eren or Blace.

Gambol Shroud and the revolver are replaced by two giant katanas, one purple and the other white and black with flames covering them in their respective colors.

Yang: "Oh? Man if only Blake in our world could do that!"

Blake: "You. Once I stomp you out...I'll forever be free from my past. Now...come here...little human."

Yangs eyes widen as a grin comes across her face. Yang grits her teeth and powers up into Level 2, feeling excited for this fight.

Yang: "Hahahah!! Oh I'm ready!"

Blake and Yang stand completely still, waiting for the first movement from the other. Eventually, Eren fires a beam into the center of the arena that indicates the start of the fight.

Blake grips the handle of her katana and flips it upside down and slashes upwards. A giant wave of black and white fire comes towards Yang at an alarming speed. Yang jumps over it quite easily and barrels at Blake, grinning like a berserking fighter.

Yang lands at Blakes feet and swipes under her with her leg. As Blake is in the air, Yang spins so she can slam her left arm down into Blake hard. Just like with Ruby, Blake bounces off the ground and allows Yang to kick Blake up into the air.
.
.
.
Ruby: "How?! How is Yang still beating her like that?! What is that second semblance?!"

Eren: "Ironically, that power came from her brother Blace Belladonna. That's how we got his semblance. The Gods didn't simply steal it and keep him alive. No. They fused him into us. I got his semblance years ago while Yang only got it months ago. Yet here she is...becoming a master with it."

Ruby stares in awe at the power Yang is showing off, dwarfing anything Ruby has seen in her lifetime.

Ruby watches as Blake recovers and slashes both her katanas in the air, forming a giant X of fire that flies at Yang. Yang dodges around it while running to where Blake is going to land.