Arc 2, Chapter 7: Slaughterhouse (UPDATED)

I'm so sorry Ruby...I'm so selfish...

Reed: "HA!" 

I power up while holding Ruby and chop her in the back of the neck, knocking her out cold through her aura. I lay her on the ground gently and give her a simple pat on the head before standing.

Yang: "W-What the hell?!" 

I don't know if I'll hold back on her though. Let's see what my body thinks.

She steps back with her arms out in front of her. I bolt up to her and punch her in the chest and chop her neck as well. I grab her and lay her next to Ruby. Yang's arm is draped over her back...

Even when unconscious, Yang always tries to protect her...

Reed: "Right...okay..." 

Dark knows what I want. I know what I want and I know it's awful...so just because I'm about to do this doesn't mean I won't feel guilty...

...

So much blood is about to be on my hands...

.

.

.

I step out of the arena and wait in the hallway. My brain is going into overload right now. I know I have problems with hurting people and going out of control, but that's exactly that! Now...now I'm doing this and I'm fully aware of everything I'm about to do.

Whatever fucked up part of me desires this...oh what am I kidding, it's all of me... 

???: "Stupid human. Get the fuck out of the way." 

Some Cat Faunus bumps into me purposefully and knocks me into the wall. It felt more like a shove then him bumping me with his shoulder.

...

Wait...this place is full of rats...and it's going to all be gone...why did I forget that...?

This is NOT my race...they remind me of Adam...

.

.

.

3rd person POV: 

There is an odd change within the young student of the Brother's. The Cat Faunus goes to walk away but his arm is grabbed tightly by Reed. He's lifted into the air and slammed into the ground. With a tight grip on his arm still, Reed grins and looks down at the Faunus, an odd yet familiar yellow sheen in his eyes.

Reed: "You should REALLY watch your tone, Faunus." 

A crowd forms around the two boys. Half of the Faunus are confused while the others are pissed, seeing a human being so cocky around his "superior". 

On the top of Reed's head, some of his hair parts slightly and two cat ears form completely from aura. His eyes stay a mix of silver and yellow however. 

Reed: "When I let you go, just scurry on back to your litter..." 

Cat: "What was that human?!" 

He lets go of the Faunus's arm and hops back a bit. The Faunus gets up and runs at Reed, going for a punch to his cheek. Right before his fist makes contact, a magenta colored light coats Reed's body. His fist connects but doesn't move the human at all, not even affecting the grin on his face. Before he could react, his leg is grabbed and he's flung into a nearby wall in similar fashion to Cardin earlier.