Arc 4, Chapter 5: Gifted versus Earned Power.

3rd person POV:

In the main fighting arena of Beacon are two fighters. An alternate future Ruby Rose and a very powered up Yang Xiao Long. They're in their fighting stances ready to test each other out. Up in the stands are Eren Rose and the present Ruby Rose.

Eren: "Who do you think will win Ruby?"

Ruby is currently in her Faunus form laying in Erens lap being pet behind her ears and loving every second of it.

Ruby: "Hmmm. I wanna say Future Me. Not that I don't believe in Yang but I think the Future Me is super strong."

Eren: "Ah. I'll bet on Yang then to make things fair."

Ruby: "Hehe. You're on bro."

Eren: Yang. Don't go all out on her. Not saying don't put any effort but you could accidentally kill her, even if she's that talented and more experienced.

Yang cracks her knuckles and smiles before a yellow outline appears around her body.

Ruby: "Huh? Her semblance doesn't normally look like that. It's usually her hair that has a fiery look to it. Is this what you were teaching her? How to use her semblance more efficiently?"

Eren: "No sis. Keep watching."

Rose looks confused before getting back into her fighting stance, not keeping her eyes of Yang and laser focusing on her.

Rose: "I knew it. Something IS off about you. That doesn't look like your normal semblance. But I guess we'll just have to find out!"

She says this and fires the sniper mode of her scythe backwards to launch forward. Yang aims her gauntlets and fires the shotgun blasts. Rose activates her semblance and dodges around the shots before landing near Yang and attacking with Thorn at lightning speed.

Yang: "Too slow!"

Yang quickly catches the blade between both her hands, keeping it still.

Rose: "What the?! Even the Yang from my world couldn't catch that hit so easily!"

Rose growls and kicks Yang back by hitting her in the chest. Yang lets go of the sword and Rose jumps back a bit before attempting something drastic.

Rose: "I don't want to assume this but I'm going to hit you with an attack that is fatal. If it gets too close to you I will stop it from hitting. But I still want you to attempt to block it or deflect it in anyway possible."

Yang looks at Rose intrigued until Roses eyes glow in a blinding silver light. Everyone in the room except Eren covers their eyes from whatever she's doing. Once the light disappears, Yang looks at Rose and gasps a little.

Rose is standing there in the same stance as usual but her eyes have a silver fiery aura and light coming out of them.

Eren: I knew these silver eyes were special but I didn't think they could do something like that. Though even if I were to be able to tap into that strength I wouldn't use it. I will rely on my own power.

Ruby: Woah...what is that?? Her silver eyes are glowing! Mom wasn't kidding about our eyes being special.

Yang: Heh. Maybe I should power up too then. Or wait for the last second. But damn am I surprised that those silver eye warrior myths really are true.