Arc 2 Chapter 2: Reality Changing Power (UPDATED)

I did it.

I'm the first person in Remnant's history to wield two seperate auras...

...let's be honest, I didn't earn this or even deserve it. It's all circumstances thanks to the Brothers.

After everyone outside of Beacon freaked out, even including the mighty Coco Adel, Ozpin wanted me in his office immediately.

Though he isn't the only one who has an infinite number of questions for me.

.

.

.

Blake: "You will tell me who Blace is now! I need the truth from you! Imagine how I felt watching that news broadcast, hearing a man with my last name go on a killing spree at a White Fang base! You know too much, and I'm here for answers."

She followed me into the elevator with Ozpin. To be fair, she absolutely deserves the truth. Blace doesn't exist here so it's been nothing but ludicrous levels of confusion for her.

Reed: "If you want the truth, everything needs to come out. It's not a simple matter of family secrets. It's secrets about...well, everything. Can you promise to listen and take everything serious? It's a lot..."

My own backstory at home.

The Brother's merging me and Blace.

Him using my body for his own revenge.

Multiple timelines...

Yeah. She's not gonna be okay after this.

Ozpin: "I know I will get my answers from this. So, go ahead Reed. Take your time with her."

Reed: "Well...okay...I'll start from the beginning with home."

I think she noticed my slight discomfort about having to explain this because she quickly puts a hand on my leg and gently caresses it.

If her hand was any further down my thigh I'd be really nervous. But I've seen this before. Mom used to do it with Dad all the time. They'd just be watching TV and she would just have her hand on his leg while they did nothing.

Is this something lovers do? Or is it simply a way to help relax, like a massage or hand holding.

Whatever it is, it's helping a lot.

Reed: "As I've explained before, home was bad. Really bad. The trauma I got from my family was enough for my soul to not physically be able to manifest an aura or semblance."

I feel her hand squeeze tighter on my leg, and it's not for suggestive reasons. She looks heartbroken...

Reed: "On me and Ruby's 13th birthday, I fought back against Mom and ran away. I was running through the forests of Patch and came across a single Beowulf. He noticed me pretty quickly and pounced. I was certain I was going to die right then and there."

Blake: "S-So what happened...?"

Reed: "Two beams of light came down and destroyed the beast. When the smoke cleared, I was in the presence of the Brother Gods."

Blake: "T-The ones from that fairy tale?! They're real?!"

Ozpin: "Yes. Continue."

There's a fairy tale about them? But those are told to children!

Reed: "Well. They gave me an opportunity. At that point in time, little 13 year old me was beyond useless. They saw how I had no aura, no way of truly defending myself. I was just this kid full of angst and a desire to get revenge and live an actual life."