Arc 1, Chapter 8: Secret Mission (UPDATED)

Reed POV:

I just realized something.

I've interacted with a whole other timeline! With its own events! How am I not freaking out?!

Is it Wail? Am I just more numb to these feelings now? If so, that kind of sucks.

But I should use what I learned from the two times I've interacted with those dreams and use it to my advantage.

I've been able to learn that both of the cats were apart of the White Fang at some point and were exposed. That's why Weiss and Blake had that fight before the fight at the docks with Roman.

I've also now seen what Wail can do at ridiculous levels and how it can affect the psyche of someone who uses it.

...

How much has this timeline diverged from that one? Are we similar? Are we completely different? The fight at the docks probably won't happen since Roman is dead. Though...maybe it could. Just with someone else.

Did me or Blace's existences cause or prevent certain events that were destined to happen? Or have I yet to do something to prevent one of these events...

Hmm...

zzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Uh?!

Reed: "What's with the TV?!"

Yellow and purple lights flash all over the TV screen. Suddenly, the glass breaks and two figures fly out from it.

...did...did they just come through the TV...?

Reed: "What...how and why did you two...?"

Light: "Hello Reed. Have the powers been treating you well? I hope so."

Reed: "It's...been more interesting then good I'd say. I wouldn't call it good when you destroy your mental state to become stronger in the moment, but it's not like I can get much worse then this. Though...you've come at a good time actually."

Dark: "Questions?"

Reed: "Yeah. Blace didn't simply give me his aura did he? Some strange stuff is going on."

Light: "Correct. Aura is tied to the soul. With him giving you his aura, a part of him lives within you now."

That makes everything make a lot more sense now. I couldn't experience his memories if I only gained his powers.

Reed: "So I was right. I've been reliving his memories in my dreams recently. Since he's from the future they actually act more like visions of the future then past memories. I met a Yang, Blake, Ruby and Pyrrha from his timeline."

All this multiverse talk makes me both annoyed but more eager to learn. It's a stupid loop.

Reed: "Also. With their being multiple timelines...it had to start somewhere, right? Like an original?"

Dark: "Yes. Do you want to know the differences between your world, Blace's world and the original?"

Huh? Of course I would.

Reed: "Yes, actually,"

Light: "You said you met Pyrrha in the future? She shouldn't even be alive. She died during the Fall of Beacon."

Reed: "Excuse me?! Fall of Beacon?"

Dark: "An operation preformed by Cinder and her lackeys, Adam Taurus with the White Fang and Roman Torchwick."

Roman? He's dead already. Maybe this Fall of Beacon has been prevented...

Reed: "Roman is dead here as you're aware."