Arc 5, Chapter 5: Two and Two

Yang POV:

Yang: Do I do this?

Dad looks at me a little concerned and confused, Qrow looks at me intrigued and Mom doesn't even seem like she knows where she is. Can't blame her for that.

Yang: "Haaaa...alright. Here we go."

I close my fists and flex my body.

Yang: "HAAAAA!"

The yellow and purple aura from Wail explodes out of my body. This past month of missions with my team, training the 1st years with Pyrrha or Rose and training in Wail with Eren have improved me drastically. I probably couldn't win an all out fight against Eren but that doesn't mean anything bad...he has 2 semblances that when combined make him nearly unbeatable.

Qrow: "What the hell?!"

Tai: "What is that?! Her semblance shouldn't do that!!"

My aura finally calms down and stays in a sort of violent state. If what Eren has told me is correct, this is 50%. My outer aura is purple while the inner aura acting as an outline is yellow.

Yang: "Sorry about that. Still not used to this!" I say rubbing the back of my head and laughing.

Tai: "Y-Yang...what is that?"

Qrow: "That looks like Erens!"

Mom slowly brings herself up but leans her body against Dad for support. She looks at me completely confused and blown away.

Summer: "Y-You're right...it looks like Wail."

Yang: "Because it is."

They all gasp and look at eachother then back to me.

Qrow: "How do you have Erens semblance?! Your semblance is Burn!"

I sigh and activate my own semblance, the yellow taking over all the purple in my aura and my eyes burning red.

Yang: "You mean this?"

Mom actually passes out from her brain probably frying from this. Dad looks like he's on the verge and I swear I even see smoke coming out of Qrows head.

Qrow: "I...what is happening?"

Yang: "Wail isn't my semblance obviously. But it isn't Erens either. Erens semblance is Vorpal which is basically just aura manipulation. Convert his aura into a weapon or blast."

Qrow wipes some sweat off his forehead and takes a swig from his flask.

Qrow: "O-Okay. So what is Wail?"

I sigh and deactivate both semblances. It kind of hurts...I should work on that.

Yang: "It's...a long story. Can we talk back in the dorm? I'd rather be comfortable then sitting in here."

Tai: "Yeah...let's go."

Dad picks up Mom as the 3 of us walk out of the arena. The walk there is quiet and feels like it takes forever. We finally make it back and I see a sort of shocking sight when we get back. Eren is laying on the couch with Blake in his arms being pet all over her head and back.

Blake: "Hm? Awww I was close too!"

...

Yang: "What were you two doing?!"

I lean over the couch and see them fully clothed. It was simply just Blake being groomed and pet like a house cat. What did she mean that she was close?

Yang: "I...alright whatever. Eren, we're explaining it."

Eren groans but keeps Blake cuddled in his arms.