Arc 4, Chapter 4: A Talk. Reassurance.

Eren POV:

Yang: "Don't leave me...please."

Eren: "I won't. Especially not now since you have Wail and you don't know how to handle those emotions."

Yang grips me tight and cries a little into the back of my neck.

Yang: "We...we killed Ruby...we killed the others..."

I turn over and pull her into my arms petting her head. I scratch behind her lion ears and feel her slightly purr. I thought lions couldn't purr? Maybe Faunus can still do it, I don't know.

Eren: "I know Yang, I know. But please remember that they aren't our friends and our family. They were destined to be erased anyways even if we didn't fight."

Yang: "I-I know. But I never want to be in a situation where we need to kill them or something like that."

Eren: "Well...you did accept Lights offer."

Yang sighs and hides her face in my chest.

Yang: "I know I did. I know with time I'll get used to it. I don't want to get used to potentially killing other versions of my friends and family but I know I will."

Eren: "It takes a bit but it'll eventually happen. It still hurts for me but not as badly."

Yang: "Why did you freak out so bad when we went to Roses timeline then?"

Eren: "It...it was more out of frustration that another version of me had a good life for himself. No abuse, no mentally taxing semblance and had a family. I know not every version of me will live a life like me but actually seeing and hearing of it...I was pissed that I got the short end of the stick."

Yang: "But the people around him were pieces of shit besides Ruby."

Eren: "Yeah...what the others did to Ruby..."

Yang sighs and sits up. She runs a hand through her hair before getting up and putting on her new clothes that match mine.

Yang: "Wanna just walk around and talk? We'll still hang out in here later. Maybe we'll have Faunus Mom and Bella hang out with us if you really want to."

Eren: "Hm. Maybe. Or maybe I wanna spend some time with my big sister. Who knows. But you need someone here right now and that's what I'm gonna do. I needed a person with me when I had Wail for the first time and I didn't really. But you...you can have someone with you to help and I'll be that person."

Yang smiles before putting on her jacket and kissing my forehead.

Yang: "You're sweet. I have your jacket here. I asked Light to put it in here before leaving."

I look over at Rubys bed and spot the jacket. Thank God, I was almost worried. I get up and put the jacket and hood over my head. I still need to keep my identity a secret for the most part. Only my friends, Ozpin, Glynda and Ironwood know. I feel like Ironwood knowing would be bad but he seems to not care so much.

Yang: "Ready Rogue?" She says while laughing.

Eren: "Shut up. Yeah I am."

She opens the door and we both step out. She locks the door and keeps the keys in her pocket.

Eren: "Where to?"

Yang: "You think Glynda would let us spectate whatever's happening if they're using the arena?"

Eren: "Hmm...maybe. Cafeteria first though, I'm starving."

We start our journey to the cafeteria and I feel it's time I tell her why I left for a little bit.