Important (Read Please)

Hi, I know many of my readers hate it whenever I do this, mainly because they usually expect it to be a new chapter, but I feel you all deserve an update about this account and my stories. Many of you will know that I took a very long (2-year) break from my account for several reasons. I continuously had writer's block, I was suffering a lot with my mental health, and I went through many difficult circumstances with my family. I was at a low end, and I no longer enjoyed or loved anything I wrote; it frustrated me and made me very sad because I wanted to write books for you and also myself to enjoy. And I didn't, so I stopped. I want to say thanks to everyone who supported my choice to leave, and I also want to say sorry cause I don't think I publicly announced that I was leaving during that time. Anyway, I wanted to come on here and explain the future regarding this account and my work.

I returned to this account a few weeks back and will continue writing and finishing my stories. I also hope to release unpublished books I have worked on privately. I still have many more stories and concepts I want to write about, so I can't wait for what I have in store for this account in the future. Most of my stories already have chapters done, but the editing process takes a while to perfect. I am currently trying to update and finish 2 of my stories; Is This Love (vminkook) & Wanted (Taehyung Centric/Taegi), as I'm vaguely able to remember their plots (heads up if I end up putting anything in these books that do not make sense with the rest of the story, 1. I am sorry, and 2. don't worry, it will be re-edited with the story's final draft once it's finished. As for my other stories, their chapters will be updated once I get through the first two stories. I know it means waiting a bit longer, but it makes it easier for me to focus on a few books at once, so I don't get overwhelmed and forget the plots/characters. During these updates, I have also begun re-editing my finished stories as I want to give them all an excellent final polish and make them 100% entertaining and easy to read.

I also want to comment regarding one of my stories, The Aristocrats Hate Me, which had previously been taken down since I tried to edit it as I wasn't happy with it. I have since re-uploaded the character introduction and first Chapter but have yet to upload the rest of the chapters. I want to inform you that that book will be making a comeback in good time. It needs to be edited better and the plot fixed, but the concept will stay the same, so don't worry, as I know how many people liked it.

I would also like to draw attention to two more books;

First and foremost, I want to bring attention to my newest book, INFERNO, the first Chapter is already out, but I have set a goal to update the next Chapter once the book reaches 100 reads. It's already at 90 reads, so almost there.

Secondly, I have another book out, which is called They Are The Cause Of Our Euphoria. I made it so that I can interact with you all with questions, games, book updates, personal updates and pictures; just a fun, safe place for us to all interact and talk together. It would be great if more of you joined, but that is entirely up to you; I just want to put it out there.

And while on the topic of joining in, I would love to see more of you commenting on my stories; they help me know I'm going on the right track with the plot and see that you are enjoying it. It helps but again is entirely up to you.