Chapter 61

My eyes leisurely peel open, I felt intensely hot. 'Why is this room to warm?'

My skin feels sticky and wet, I frown, glancing over with wide eyes. There Yoongi lay, his arm thrown over me. What's worse is that I'm still naked...and so is Yoongi.

'Shit! Shit! Shit! SHIT!!! Did I really sleep with him?!? I thought I was just dreaming!!'

I wasn't necessarily sad about giving my virginity to him but then again this is something Yoongi does regularly. 'Did I make the right decision?'

My eyes skim to the side, taking in the time on the clock hanging on the wall. 'Good, I still have time before school.'

I try my hardest to slip out of his grasp but my ass was hurting so bad so I ended up falling out the bed with a thud, the covers completely wrapped around me.

Yoongi jolts forward at the sound, frantically searching around for me. "Taehyung?" He calls out, "down here." I wheeze, trying to fight off the pain that was in my lower back.

He leans over the bed, a sly grin on his face. I flush, staring elsewhere while pulling the covers around me to cover myself away from him.

"Why're you down there?" He teases, enjoying the state I'm currently in. "Oh...you know..." I trail off, not entirely sure what to say.

He raises a brow, one side of his lips curving up into a devilish smirk. "I do?" My cheeks flare like fire, "piss off!" I hiss, feeling embarrassed.

Yoongi chuckles, hopping off the bed so that he can crouch down in front me. I don't dare look at his eyes nor any part of his body.

I may have had sex with him but that doesn't excuse the fact that I still get nervous around him, especially since he's currently naked.

He hums, seemingly enjoying the fact he's teasing me so much. "Stop looking at me," I whine, my hands were clawed into the covers, making sure it's secure incase he suddenly rips them away from me.

"Why are you being so shy?" He chuckles, I glance up faintly to see his face beaming at me. My heart hammers in my chest at the expression he has. It was like he was looking at something that he loves so much, that he cares about.

"I'm not!" I lightly shove him with my foot to make more space between us but he doesn't budge. Instead, he moves his face closer, a huge smile growing on his lips.

My cheeks blaze a dark, scarlet hue. I try avoiding his stare, moving further back against the side of the bed.

It appeared like I didn't want to kiss him but in reality, I just felt awkward after yesterday. 'Like what do I do now? Do we talk about it? Never bring it up again?'

"Taehyungie~" Yoongi coos, wanting my attention. I continue to stare downwards, refusing to look up.

"Baby~" He continues, his hand brushing against the side of my cheek. I purse my lips before slowly glancing up.

His lips find mines and as usual I feel the sparks travel across my skin.

I giggle against his lips before shoving him off of me. "Yoongi!" I pled, "I need my clothes! We're gonna be late for school!" I point over towards my boxers that are across the room.

Yoongi pouts as he glances over at the piece of fabric. "We don't have to go," he says with a shrug before going back to trying to kiss me again.

"Hyung, no!" I flush, deciding to take matters into my own hands. When Yoongi tries to lean in, I move quickly, causing him to crash straight into the side of the bed.