Chapter 14

A loud slam of the door awoke me with a fright as I jolt upright, flinching at the mere sound. I rub at my eyes realising I must have fallen asleep while in the midst of studying maths.

With sleepy, half conscious eyes, I glance at the now fully opened door to spot a rather hunched over Yoongi.

I blink trying to air away my sleep and finally get a better look at the dark haired boy. His hat was long gone and in replace had his hair sticking up in various directions as though someone's hand had been through it multiple times.

Once I get a closer glimpse of him, my eyes widen. He was holding onto the door frame while heavily breathing, he appears to be drunk from the state he was in and the horrible stench of alcohol that was beginning to reek from him. His clothes had slight rips in them while his lip was bleeding and there was a small cut underneath his eye.

I jump to my feet as quick as possible,

"Yoongi hyung? What happened?! Are you okay?!" I fire questions at him making him grab onto my shirt.

"You're too loud!" He heaves through each word as though it was almost painful to say. I try to help move him over to his bed but he pushes my hands away.

"I don't need your charity!" He hisses, sheer anger laced in his expression.

"B-but you're hurt and you need to rest. You don't look very good." I reason with him, afraid that if he stands any longer then he might just fall over or faint.

He grumbles something under his breath but thankfully lets me touch him again, manoeuvring him to his bed. I was just about to head back over to shut our door when a figure popped out of no where.

"Hey, is Yoongi alright? I got a text from him." Jungkook states, holding onto the top of the door frame while his other hand held up his phone to show me his screen.

I squint my eyes at the brightness, trying my best to read what had been said between the two friends.

"It's mostly just a bunch of random letters bunched together?" I frown, re-reading Yoongi's awful drunk texting skills.

"Precisely why I came. I know how Yoongi gets when he's drunk so I got worried in case he came back to the dorm."

"Oh. Well I managed to get him over to his bed, but he's in a bad state. I need to go get something to clean his face with." I explain letting Jungkook move further into the room while I dash off to the bathroom to get a wet towel.

I return, inching closer to the boys, Jungkook was on one knee beside Yoongi's bed trying to speak to him.

"Can you tell me why you look like you've just been dragged through a bush backwards?" Jungkook questions, his eyes running over Yoongi's cut face.

"The guy's brother I was banging caught us and went ape shit cause he didn't want his baby brother to be gay. He thought it was all my fault." He mutters, clearly uninterested.

I sit down beside Jungkook, moving the towel in my hand close to Yoongi's lip to clean off some off the dry blood.

"You got hurt." I whisper in a hushed tone but was surprised that I got an answer back,

"You think I look bad? You should see the guy. The only reason he managed to even land a punch on me is because I'm drunk."

"Wait you're gay?" My late reply made Yoongi chuckle, I could feel my heart swelling at the sound but chose to ignore it as I continue to nurse his lip.

"I'll have you know I'm bi." He states, snuggling further into his sheets. He begins to drift off to sleep which I was thankful for.

"I think it will be best that I stay here for tonight." Jungkook announces while I walk back to the bathroom to change into a pair of red shorts that hug me like a second layer of skin and a large white tee.

"What? Why?" I question, stepping out into the room once again. Jungkook's eyes trail down my body making me feel slightly underdressed but it was really hot tonight.

"Yoongi gets...a little frisky when he's drunk." Jungkook mutters, scratching at the top of his ear awkwardly.

I frown, "what do you mean?"

He sighs, "there's two emotions Yoongi goes through when he's drunk. Angry or horny so unless you wanna lose your v card to a perv I suggest you let me stay the night."

I blush furiously at his words, "w-where will y-you sleep? Is the c-couch okay?" I stutter, facing away so that he can't see my red face.

"It's okay." He mutters, heading over to the couch that sat across from Yoongi's bed. I quickly turn off the light before hopping into my bed.

~*~

I awoke with a parched throat, it feels dry and rough like I had been traveling in the Sahara desert for weeks.

I lazily drag myself out of bed remembering that I had a bottle of water in my backpack. The room was still dark making it hard to see but I keep my cool, focusing all my attention on my feet.

Eventually I get to my backpack which I left next to the desk. I open it, searching inside till I find the water bottle.

With steady hands, I gulp down the water feeling refreshed after having a dry throat for so long. I place the bottle on the desk before heading back to bed.

Before I reach my hand out to pull the covers back, a hand clams around my wrist.

"What the-" I feel myself being yanked, falling on top of something. I groan, lifting my head to see that I'm directly on top of Yoongi. My hands were pressed into his chest while my full body lay on top of his.

"Shit." I curse under my breath trying to remove myself away from him. It's only then I realise that both his arms are wrapped around my waist, holding me steadily against him.

I check to make sure he is still sleeping which thankfully he is. I try wriggling out of his grasp again to be met with my side hitting his bed softly since he turned in his sleep, making us lie beside each other now, his hands still wrapped around me.

"Stay." He mumbles into my hair, stopping me from continuing to escape from him. I blink a few times trying to register if I heard him properly or not.

My heart was beating so fast that I had to hold my breath to try and stop it from leaping out of my chest.

I can tell I wasn't going to get away from him anytime soon so I lay there, waiting for the right moment that I could slip away from him.

But it never came since tiredness decided to creep up on me, knocking me out while I continued to await for Yoongi's arms to departure from me.