Chapter 46

Author's Note

(They'll also be my usual one at the bottom too.)

I just want to give a little shout out/recommendation to this book

I just want to give a little shout out/recommendation to this book. Ashantigirl9

Please, if you love Taegi as much as I do then you should seriously check out this book. I personally love it so much and I want to give the author some more love. 💖💖💖

Anyway back to the story...

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Taehyung's POV

I didn't know what was wrong with me. I couldn't even look up at him nor apologise. I knew fine well I was in the wrong;

Of course I am after practically lying to him.

Yet I find myself struggling to speak, it felt like someone had fastened my lips, sealed shut. "Taehyung! Do something! He's leaving!" Jimin shouts, shaking my shoulder to try and wake me from my daze.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
But I do nothing to stop him.

I let him walk away.

What else could I do? Chase after him and try to explain everything?

I know Yoongi well, he probably wouldn't want my annoying ass chasing and bugging him. I still had to apologise regardless but decided it would be best to do it later in a more private place and once he's cooled off.

"I'm sorry Jimin," I mumble, feeling guilty for also ruining my best friend's chance to get with his crush.

Is it selfish of me to kinda feel glad that Yoongi didn't stay and agree to go on this date with Jimin even if it means he's mad at me?

Jimin huffs, a mixture between embarrassment and rejection plays on his face. My heart only feels more heavy when I see his emotions.

I want to cheer him up.

I put on my best fake smile, trying to cover my own heartache. "Why don't we just have a best friend date instead?" I suggest.

Honestly, I didn't want to go home just yet. Not when Yoongi's still mad at me but at the same time I wanted to run after him and beg him to listen to me.