Chapter 13

"Mom! Dad!" I smile at my parents once I open the door wide enough to let them in.

They take in the large room, scanning anything their eyes could find.

"Oh. Is your roommate not here?" My mom asks, staring over at the two large beds that sat propped up against the wall to her right.

"He went out." I simply shrug, ignoring the odd  sadness I felt when he left earlier.

"Ah. Well we have a surprise for you, sweetie." My mom hums with delight, her hands clasping together while excitement danced on her face.

"Really?" I too, could feel myself getting excited,

I wonder what it is?

My dad comes up behind me, placing his hands over my eyes before walking me out the room, my mom closing the door behind us as we make our way down the stairs and outside.

The warm sunlight kisses any part of my exposed skin as I grin, my eyes still hidden.

"Where're we going?" I question aloud, my feet still stumbling around till I come to a halt.

Without answering me, my dad removes his hands from my eyes, I blink before my eyes widen, registering what was in front of me.

"Surprise!" My mom laughs while I look down at the brand new white car that was situated in front of me.

"W-what? Is this mines?" I stare at my parents, confusion laced on my face with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course sweetie! Thanks again for moving into the dorms so we can take this holiday. I promise we'll call you every chance we get." But I wave her off, "Mom, there's no need to do that. I'm a big boy now. I can look after myself, you go and enjoy your time off." I smile brightly.

I just want my parents to be happy, if they're happy then I'm happy.

We talk a little more before eventually my parents have to leave, their flight was early in the morning and they wanted to rest up before it.

I flop down on my bed, staring up at the ceiling before over at the empty bed a few feet away from me.

I wonder where Yoongi hyung disappeared off too?

I sigh,

Oh well, it's not my problem I guess.

My stomach growls indicating my hunger. I glance down at my phone that lay happily on my stomach, realising it was around dinner time right now.

I mean I was going to wait for Yoongi but I guess he's still too busy.

I shake my head,

Stop thinking about him.

I slide off my bed, making my way towards the door. I quickly lock it, sticking the key back inside my pocket before sauntering down to the canteen.

I grab some food before taken a seat at an empty table, "guess I'm eating alone." I mutter to myself with a slight chuckle.

Just as I begin digging into my noodles, another tray slams against the table causing me to flinch before trailing my eyes up to meet the stranger's face.

"Jungkook hyung?" I question, watching the boy casually take a seat in front of me.

He smirks at me, "where's Yoongi? Surprised he's not attached to your hip already."

"Oh. He went out and we aren't even close, we hardly know each other." I almost whisper, remembering Yoongi's words from earlier about how he doesn't care about me since we hardly know each other anyway.

Jungkook seemed almost happy at my response,

Weird.

We continue eating, small talking happening here and there. Honestly I found it oddly comforting having Jungkook around to talk too while eating, I was beginning to relax around him.

Only a little.

"So...What was all that about today then?" He mumbles, staring down at the table.

"Huh?" My eyebrows frown at his inquiry.

"You know with Hoseok? Why do you wanna get to know him anyway? He's a senior, it's not like he's in any of your classes or whatever."

I fidget in my seat, trying to come up with the best excuse my brain could muster.

I came to the conclusion to just tell him I want to be friends with Hoseok,

"I wanna make more friends. I heard he's a nice guy so I thought why not." I shrug, hoping my lie was believable enough.

Jungkook seemed to believe it but he didn't appear to be very happy about it.

"Just don't get too close to him. You can't always trust people."

I open my mouth to speak but the glare Jungkook was giving me, forced me to close it again with a nod.

Why is he being so weird?

We chatted some more before I finally got up to throw my trash away and head back to my dorm to work on some homework.

"Hey Taehyung!" A voice behind me shouts, I whirl round on my feet to stare back at Jungkook.

"Remember what I said." He states with seriousness laced in his words.

I don't answer him and instead speed-walk back to my dorm room, my heart oddly hammering in my chest,

Is it fear?

Well he does scare me a lot and the fact he's been sitting with me lately has set me on edge.

I ignore my thoughts, stumbling my way over to the shared desk in our room, picking up my bag in the process.

My face scrunches up in disgust at the mess Yoongi has left the desk in. Papers everywhere, wrappers of sweets and other various packages.

I begin to collect the rubbish, dumping it into the small bin beside the desk.

Jeez, he couldn't even have the decency to just lean over a little to throw this stuff away?

While tossing the stuff in the bin, my hand collides with something gooey. I remove the piece of paper that covered it and almost vomited down myself,

Oh. My. God!

There on the desk was a condom.

A used condom.

And my hand just touched it.

I squeal, rushing to the bathroom to disinfect my fingers.

How fucking disgusting!! What is this guy, an animal?!?

Once I had scrubbed my hands raw, I enter back into the room, staring at the condom in uncertainty.

"How am I gonna get rid of that?" I mumble to myself, glancing around till my eyes land on a pair of Yoongi's socks.

I smirk,

Bingo!

I pick up one of the socks, carefully making my way over to the desk. With one quick swift move, I grab the condom by using the sock to come in contact with it before dumping it inside the bin.

I then head back into the bathroom, using one of Yoongi's towels as I dampen it and clean the desk till I know there is no speck of sperm left on the desk.

Once finally cleaned and I have calmed down from that traumatic experience, I place down my books ready for a long night of studying ahead.