Chapter 45

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung~" a voice chimes. I shift in my sleep, letting out a whinny moan.

"Baby~" the voice came again, my eyes begin to flutter open to find a grinning Yoongi standing over me.

I lazily stare up at him, noticing his smile was only getting wider. "What's wrong?' I mumble, rubbing at my eyes with my sweater paws.

"Nothing." He skips off towards the other side of the room and I can't help but get scared at his odd behaviour.

What in the? Why is he smiling so much? And skipping?! Yoongi never skips!

My tense body slides out from underneath the sheets, watching the older with utter caution as I begin looking through my drawers for some clothes.

"So where are we going today?" The black haired boy questions. I blink, suddenly remembering Jimin's plan.

Fuck! I almost forgot!

I weakly chuckle, keeping my back towards him. "It's a surprise," I say rather shakily while scurrying off into the bathroom.

My back presses against the door as I bite down on my lower lip.

I haven't even told hyung yet that this 'hangout' is actual a date with Jimin.

I frown, wishing hard that Jimin wouldn't turn up but knew in the end he will. I turn on the hot water, trying my best to forget about the current situation at hand.

I just hope hyung doesn't get mad.

~*~

"Jesus Tae! Do you even know how to drive? Are you sure that license is real?!" Yoongi kept teasing me about my driving skills.

Yeah, they aren't the best but at least I passed.

I pout, ignoring his constant mocking. "Aww baby, don't be sad." He coos, oddly in a very good mood and when I say a very good, I mean seriously good.

What on earth is up with him?

My eyes peer briefly over at him, a sudden rush of heat expands on my cheeks when I see him staring at me. His full attention was solely on me, a small smile was present on his lips.

I gulp, wanting to cover my face so that he wouldn't see me blushing. I readjust my sight back onto the road, hoping that he would finally look away at something else.

Yoongi's POV

I couldn't help but gawk at the poor boy, I could tell I was making him uncomfortable but he's just so perfect, I have to stare.

His tan skin looks so soft to touch, his lips were a stained pink colour just like his cheeks were currently. His eyes were trained ahead, paying complete attention so that we don't crash.

I found myself smiling at the small fluff ball. I decided that today was the day I finally tell him my feelings. I will finally let him know how I feel about him and then I'm gonna kiss him like I've dreaming of ever since our first one together.

We soon come to a stop outside of a zoo. Taehyung parks the car before getting out, I follow behind him as we make our way to the entrance.

I glance down at his hand, my own itching to hold it.

Should I? I mean he did ask to hang out...this is basically a date.

I feel that warm giddy feeling when thinking about it so I go for it, reaching out and clasping his hand in mines.

He instantly stops, spinning round to look at me. His hand flinches away from mines like he had just touched fire. I immediately frown at his actions, hurt that he would reject me like that.

I was about to ask why he did that when a voice cuts in instead. "Oh, you're here!" My eyes widen, known full well who it was.

I follow Taehyung's gaze that was staring at something behind me, finding a rather cheerful Jimin standing there.

He runs up towards us, taking a stand next to me. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming," he smiles happily. I furrow my brows, confused as to why Jimin is here too.

Taehyung seemed uncomfortable, his eyes wouldn't meet mines and that alone made me feel anger bubble inside.

Why wouldn't he look at me? Why is he trying to avoid my gaze?

I continued to practically glare the younger down, waiting for some form of an explanation. "Shall we go inside," Jimin asks me, his full attention on me now while my own was still kept on a frowning Taehyung who was staring at the ground.

"Why are you here?" I bluntly ask the blonde haired male. Jimin was surprised by my question, turning round to look at Taehyung, "I thought you told him that we were on a date?"

Taehyung doesn't answer his friend, he was too busy gnawing away at his now busted lip due to biting it too hard.

Silence takes over and I feel myself growing more and more impatient.

How dare he play with my feelings like this!

I turn on my heels, getting ready to leave.

Why should I hang around when it's clear he set me up. He didn't even have the decency to ask if I even wanted to go on this supposed 'date' with Jimin. If I had known that was his true intentions, I would've lied and said I was busy.

I didn't want Jimin, I just want Taehyung.

My plans to woo the boy were suddenly crushed by the unexpected other joining us. My heart felt heavy and an odd urge to cry once again takes over my body.

But I hold it in, I didn't like crying in front of others. I didn't like letting them see me weak, I didn't want Taehyung to see me weak, to know that he was the reason behind it.

"Where're you going hyung?" Jimin frantically questions, watching me begin to dissolve into the distance. I knew we weren't too far from the school, it was quite a walk, yes but doable.

"Home." I firmly state, not wanting to utter another word.

I half expected Taehyung to stop me, to beg me, plead me to stay. Apologise for hurting my feelings or for lying to me...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
But in the end he didn't.

And I think that's what hurts more.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

All I can say is...whoops 😬😅

I feel so bad for Yoongi now 😞

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️

Insta: @kpopislife3
Twitter: @suga_taetae03