Chapter 15

I shuffle in my sleep feeling really hot, "ughh...why is it so hot in here?" I whine, wanting to remove my shirt but realise I can't.

Something was stopping me from moving my arms as I peer one eye open to see I was still in Yoongi's bed, his arm still wrapped tightly around my waist.

But when I looked to my other side I realised that Jungkook had also joined us and what made it more strange is that his arm was draped over my shoulder, pulling me closer into his chest.

I feel odd being crushed between the two older boys since one;

Jungkook is my crush's and long time best friend's boyfriend.

And two,

Yoongi is a player and sleeps with anything.

So waking up to be surrounded by the pair so close to me, frightened the shit out of me.

I wanted to try and remove myself away from the situation but no matter how hard I thought about it, I was trapped.

Fuck! What do I do now?!

Calm down Taehyung, you just have to figure this out with a calm mind set.

I glance around the room, trying to figure out the best way to get out of their grasp.

Suddenly an idea comes to mind. Luckily I still have my phone tucked inside my short's pocket, I glide it out making sure to not wake any of them.

With swift hand movements I click onto my alarm clock that I have on my phone. I set it to go off in two minutes before slipping it back inside my shorts.

I snuggle back down, trying my best to not touch any of the boys even though their arms were enveloped over me.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I await for the alarm to go off.

Beep beep

Both bodies beside me lunge forward at the sound, searching around the room for where the noise could be coming from.

"It's just Taehyung's alarm." Yoongi yawns, his hand slipping into my short's pocket. I could feel my body tense as he leaves sparks when his hand accidentally touches my thigh through my pocket.

I turn, pretending to still be asleep as I peek one eye open to watch the two boys. Yoongi quickly shuts the alarm off before glaring at Jungkook.

"Why're you here?" He fires.

"Because your stupid ass got drunk last night and I wasn't leaving Taehyung to deal with you alone." Jungkook mutters, rubbing his tired eyes with his hands.

"So why're you in my bed?" Yoongi hisses, clearly irritated at the fact he slept in his bed.

"The couch was uncomfortable." Jungkook admits.

"So why didn't you sleep in Taehyung's bed? It's obvious he wasn't sleeping in it." Yoongi questions while his eyes gander over towards my fake sleeping frame. I shut my eye tight when I notice him watching me, I could feel my heart racing inside my chest.

Calm down Tae, if they find out your fake sleeping then you're screwed.

"Well why is Taehyung even in your bed anyway?" Jungkook interrogates back.

Yoongi stays quiet for a few minutes, thinking over what to say.

"I'm not really sure to be honest."

Jungkook just scoffs before leaning in close towards my face.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Yoongi shoves Jungkook away from me. I thank God they don't notice the small blush that was creeping its way up my neck.