Chapter 37

Yoongi's POV

I inch closer to the door, pushing it open to find...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Nothing.

Not a single soul in sight. I glance back at the door wondering;

Why on earth was it left open if he isn't even here?

Suddenly, I hear small barking coming from the side of the room. I notice Maya in her little bed that Taehyung had made up for her.

I stare at her till my sight turns blurry. I drop to my knees while clutching my chest.

He never came back, he doesn't want to be around me anymore.

I feel something small jump onto me, I knew it was Maya from her tiny paws pressing against my abdomen. I scoop her up, positioning myself into a cross legged sitting position while burying my face into her fur.

Warm liquid escapes my eyes and onto her pretty coat,

I miss you Tae...

Taehyung's POV

"Hyung I don't know about this," I mumble, staring at the heavy looking red bag that hung from the ceiling.

"Come on, its honestly a great way to get your anger out." Jungkook chuckles, pulling out a pair of boxing gloves for me.

Hyung suggested after I calmed down from my crying session that I should get changed into something comfy and go out somewhere with him.

At first I was skeptical, not sure whether I should go with him or not but in the end I needed away from the dorm, away from the school and all this pathetic drama that keeps bringing me down.

He brought me to a rather sketchy place and at first glance, I refused to step foot inside, afraid that if I do, I might get beaten up or kidnapped.

Jungkook thought I was being ridiculous and decided to man handle me into the building. Yes, that's right. He threw me over his shoulder and carried me inside.

To say that people were staring would be an understatement. The full gym was gawking at the pair of us when we entered. I ended up shying away, covering my face by hiding it into Jungkook's tee.

"But what if I'm no good at it." I mumble, watching Jungkook place the boxing gloves onto my hands properly. "Trust me sweetheart, you'll do great," he winks.

Sweetheart? What the heck? Who is this Jungkook?

I ignore the pet name, turning my attention to the large bag once again. It was practically bigger than me.

"W-what do I do?" I frown, staring at the bag like it was something foreign to me...well I guess that's true since I've never fought before in my life.

"Here I'll show you," Jungkook suggests, coming up behind me. "But wait, how are you supposed to show me, if your behind-" I didn't get to finish my sentence since my breath hitched in my throat at the sudden contact the older male made with my back.

I could feel his front press into my body and the touch alone causes me to become rather flustered. I could feel my cheeks heat at the fact that he was so close to me.