Chapter 74

"So...is this your way of telling me you want me to come home?" I ask quietly, keeping my gaze fixated on the table below.

I hear slight shuffling, obviously indicating that both my parents are sharing a look with one another.

"We would love to have you return home with us but at the end of the day, it's your choice. School is ending soon anyway," my dad answers making me peek up at them through my lashes.

I chew on my lower lip while nodding, "can I think about it?"

Truth is, I really do miss my parents like a lot. This can finally be my time to be together with them again like a family...'but then what about Yoongi? I don't exactly want to leave him, I like spending all my time with him, getting to know him better each day.'

My parents agree to my request right when Yoongi arrives back at the table. He clears his throat while taking his seat, "sorry for that."

"Nonsense," my mom giggles, "now would you like to see a picture of Taehyung with this awful haircut when he was 4? He cut his own hair off so we had to give a bowl cut."

I smack my head against the table again, 'why me?!'

~*~

I had just drop my parents and their luggage off, giving them quick hugs before driving back to the dorms.

"I don't know why I was so nervous, your parents are amazing." Yoongi admits which makes me smile.

"I told you, they would like you," I tease. Yoongi just smiles a big cheesy grin. It oddly puts a smile on my own face seeing this completely different side to him.

"You know," I mumble, my eyes back on the road ahead. "I've always wondered what your parents are like?"

I could sense the ravenette instantly freezing up at my words. I frown, glancing over to see him gazing out the window.

"It's best you don't know," he mutters. I zip my lips, suddenly feeling the coldness of his words fill the air.

To say the rest of the drive home is awkward would be an understatement. 'Maybe I shouldn't bring up about the whole moving home thing just yet?'

~*~

I couldn't stand sitting in Miss Kwon's class any longer. Yoongi was busy as per usual, taking a nap.

'Honestly, I'm surprise they're letting him graduate. This asshole hardly ever shows up to classes and when he does, he just sleeps.'

But Yoongi is the least of my problems right now since I had two others currently staring in my direction.

I try keeping my gaze fixated on the teacher but it's hard to ignore 2 sets of eyes. Jungkook had at least been staring since the beginning of class now while Hoseok kept switching his gaze between myself and Jungkook.

My body stiffens at the unwanted attention but I don't exactly know what I can do to get rid of it.

Trying to listen in to your teacher badgering on about complete nonsense is hard when all these two want to do is knock your attention span off.

'Why're they staring? Did I do something wrong?' Just then, the bell rings, signalling for lunch. I sigh in relief, desperate to get my hands on some food.

I turn to Yoongi who's still sleeping away like his life depends on it. So what do I do? I push him off of his seat and onto the floor.

He instantly springs into action, frantically searching around, hearing a few remaining students chuckle at him.