Chapter 18

I jump with a fright when the dorm room door opens with a thud, slamming against the wall to reveal yet again, a drunk Yoongi.

I sigh,

Well at least I can handle him a little better now that I know what he's like.

His wobbly feet come stumbling in, almost tripping at least five times. I try to hold in a giggle, finding it rather entertaining.

I pretend to be sleeping since it was early hours in the morning when Yoongi arrived back.

I wonder where he went off to?

I hear him huff to himself, sounds of shuffling echoes the room before I feel his weight lower onto my bed next to my feet.

"T-Taehyung," his voice stutters, I continue to stay quiet, unsure by his current actions.

What the hell is he doing?

"Taehyung? B-baby?" I blink at the pet name, my heart racing slightly as I feel him hug my lower body that is wrapped up in my sheets.

"I'm lonely." He whispers sadly into the air, completely catching me off guard. I hear a soft hiccup escape his lips before he processes on.

"Taehyung," his voice sings out again. This time however I feel him climb on top of me, his legs straddling my hips while I turn to stare upwards at his face.

The room is dark, with a little light coming from the opposite side of the room where a lamp lay, shining dimly into the pitch black room.

I could see Yoongi's outline and a little of his face as I watch him lick his lips seductively, "I-uh...Y-Yoongi? W-what are you doing?" I squeak. My entire body was heating up from the contact he was giving me.

I could feel his eyes burn into my face, I wanted to push him off of me yet something seem to be stopping me from doing so.

I kinda like the way it feels being underneath him...

Wait? What the hell am I saying?!?

I feel Yoongi move in close towards my ear, suddenly I forget how to breathe as my breath hitches, "you made me very mad today Taehyungie," he purrs.

I gulp, trying to not get turned on by his words, "why were you m-mad?" I whisper back, curiously wanting to know.

"You know what you did," he giggles before retreating back and rolling off of me completely onto the floor with a bang.

"Shit! Yoongi are you okay?!" I frantically kick my covers off before waddling over towards the older boy laying across the floor. By the time I reach him however, he's already out cold.

I puff out one of my cheeks, examining over what best I could of the black haired boy. With every ounce of strength in me, I pull him up and quickly shove him towards his bed before he comes crashing back down onto the hard floor again.

I heave, not realising that Yoongi weighs a lot more than he lets on to be. I glance over at his sleeping body, peeling his shoes off before throwing his covers over his body,

Well at least he's asleep now.

I inch back to my bed but not before hearing Yoongi mumble in his sleep, "you annoy me Taehyung, you make me feel weird."

I frown, wanting to know exactly what he was implying,

I make him feel weird? What did I do wrong?

I couldn't help but sit there back on my own bed, pondering over what he just said.

I purse my lips in confusion,