Chapter 7

I chomp down on my lower lip, thinking over my options,

If I choose truth then they might call me a wimp again,

If I choose dare, I may regret it.

I heave in a deep breath through my parted lips before answering,

"Dare."

This only caused the small smirk on Yoongi's face to grow with excitement. An amused look dancing in his eyes,

"I dare you to swim out to that red buoy out there." He gestures to the large dark red object that was floating above the water.

"Naked." He smugly says. My eyes widen,

No way can I do that!

"No way!" I shriek, covering up my body as though everyone can see my manhood.

"Don't be a chicken." Jungkook chuckles, an eagerness clear in his clouded eyes.

I stare over at Jimin while gulping. He too shares a similar expression to mines.

"Come on, hurry up loser." Yoongi comments as he crosses his arms over his bare chest with a mixture of boredom and impatience.

I slowly pull my white t-shirt over my head, chucking it down on the towel. With shaking hands I remove my shorts leaving me only in my light grey boxers as I had taken my shoes and socks off earlier to let my feet play in the soft sand.

"We don't have all day princess." Yoongi remarks, clearly enjoying the little show I was providing for them. With rapid actions, I tug my boxers off, full exposed myself to the world now.

I cover myself quickly while running towards the deep blue sea in front of me. Luckily for me there were hardly anyone around and no children were in sight either.

My feet came crashing into the small waves as I dive down, beginning my hardest to swim out. I could hear Yoongi and Jungkook cheering in the foreground while I continue, getting closer to the large buoy.

I'm a short distance away from it till I suddenly feel my body being dragged under by a large unsuspected wave that appeared out of nowhere. My body sinks drastically while panic takes over my body, I thrash around trying to bring myself back up to the surface.

My mind spirals into overdrive thinking up the worse case scenarios.

What if I drown?

What if that was the last time I ever got to see my parents?

I'll never get to graduate school,

I'll never get to finally tell Jimin my feelings for him.

I wouldn't be able to do these things!

My eyes heavily begin to close as my body shuts down from lack of air. The last thing I see is a figure swimming towards me before darkness.

Yoongi's POV

We watch as Taehyung runs towards the sea, his ass jiggling a little while he splashes into the cold water. I purse my lips to stop myself from making any sexual jokes about him, I would be lying if I didn't say I would love to destroy that ass.

He swims his way out, gaining closer towards the buoy, Jungkook and I cheering him on while Jimin stands between us with a worried expression.

I frown at him.

Why is he so worried?

Suddenly, it all happened in a flash. Taehyung disappears underwater causing Jimin to let out a squeal. I half expected him to reappear, waving at us to let us know he's fine but it never came.

"HE CAN'T SWIM THAT GREAT! OH MY GOD HE'S GONNA DIE!!" Jimin screams, searching around for someone to help.

Instantly I take off towards the water, diving in face first to reach him. I feel the suspicion that I wasn't alone as I turn briefly to catch sight of Jungkook behind me.

Strange? I thought he would be too busy comforting his boyfriend on land to even care about the drowning boy.

Once near the area he disappeared under, I push myself down, seeing him slowly lose consciousness, I grab his waist yanking him back to the surface. Jungkook was above and as soon as he sees Taehyung, he immediately grabs him, taking him off of me. I keep my mouth shut but feel a slight annoyance at how quick he was to snatch him away from me.

We reach back on shore to find Jimin with what appears to be a lifeguard, I scoff,

Yeah, where were any of you when he was drowning?

I thought but didn't want to cause a bigger scene than it already was so again I keep my mouth shut, flopping down next to the still naked boy. Jimin covers him with a spare towel he had with him, giving Taehyung some decency after I practically ripped it away from him.

The lifeguard checks him over before telling us he's fine, he just inhaled a lot of water but is still breathing. He had just passed out due to shock and that he will come around soon.

We thank him before deciding to get Taehyung home. Jimin, being his best friend took it upon himself to dress Taehyung while Jungkook and I hold towels around them to block out any peeking eyes from seeing the young boy's exposed body.

Once dressed we pack the car back up, Jungkook carries Taehyung to the car must to my protests. I feel awful, it's all my fault that Taehyung was in this state.

We make our way home and again Jungkook got out and carried Taehyung to our room.

I thought he hated him?

I unlock the door as Jungkook lays Taehyung on his bed. I had told Jungkook yesterday how Taehyung was my new roommate, he didn't seem very fond of the idea but never vocalised his opinion so I shrugged it off.

He soon leaves, leaving me alone with Taehyung now. I quietly make my way towards him, sitting down on the side of his bed. His hair was still slightly damp while his tan skin glows, I push his hair away from his face, exposing his forehead.

"I'm really sorry." I mutter out loud knowing fine well he couldn't hear me. However the small smile spreading across his lips told me otherwise, his eyes were still closed as he whispers out,

"It's okay Yoongi hyung. I forgive you."

My eyes widen,

Did he hear me?

My suspicion is confirmed nonetheless when I hear soft snores coming from him.

I guess he was just dreaming.

I still couldn't stop my heart from beating quickly though,

What the hell is wrong with me?