Chapter 20

Taehyung's POV

I was mindlessly working on my homework when Yoongi walked into the dorm. I watch him drop his bag next to the door before plopping himself down on his bed with his eyes closed.

He lets out an over exaggerated groan making me jump slightly at the loudness, "do you mind?" I mumble, half hoping he never heard me but the minute I see his eyes snap open, I knew he did.

A smirk places itself on his lips while he begins to make rather loud moaning noises. "Yoongi!" I screech, falling off my chair while he continues to make sexual groans. I frantically get to my feet, tripping over a bunch of times before crashing down on top of him.

I begin trying to cover his mouth, afraid that our dorm neighbours might hear this and become suspicious. I would be lying though if I didn't say I found it kinda hot but that isn't the issue here.

"Get off me," he hisses, trying to shove me off his bed but I quickly cling to him, afraid to fall over again.

Yoongi begins to thrash around, kicking and pushing me to let go of him. I only hold on tighter till we come tumbling off his bed and onto the carpeted floor.

I let out a small wheeze, suffocating underneath Yoongi's weight, "damn you're fat." I mutter aloud before realising who I just insulted. I slap my hands over my lips, my eyes widen in size while Yoongi glares down at me.

I lay flat out on my back as Yoongi lifts himself slightly, both his hands on either sides of me which was keeping his weight (finally) off of me.

I sink further into the carpet, afraid at the expression he was giving me yet I couldn't turn away.

He stares down at me, our eyes not separating as he leans forward a little, closer and closer he seems to be getting and all I can think is...

Fuck! Is he going to kiss me?!? Is he teasing me?!?! What the fuck is going on?!?!

He suddenly stops an inch away from me, his face turning an odd expression as he lifts his gaze away from me and towards his left hand.

The instant his eyes land on his hand, sheer terror takes over his face as he lets out a loud squeal. It takes everything in me not to laugh at his girly scream while he hops off of me, throwing his hand into the air and jumping up onto his bed.

I sit up, gawking at him in confusion while he frantically jumps around, pointing at something behind me. I slowly turn around to spot an enormous spider crawling along the carpet.

I freak, practically jumping onto Yoongi to escape the hairy insect. "Quick! Get it Yoongi before it crawls over to my side of the room!" I yell, clinging to the boy, trying to climb on top of him to get further away from the black bug.

I hear him scoff yet I still see fear evident on his face, "what do you take me for? Your maid? You do it, it's going onto your side of the room anyway."

If it wasn't for the fact that we're currently being invaded by a humungous spider and that the insulter is Yoongi, then I would've slapped him by now.

"Please do something! It's going to crawl onto my bed!!" I whine, watching the spider inch closer to it.

R.I.P bed.

"Good, you can have a sleepover with it." Yoongi smirks but jumps when he sees the spider moving again. I glare over at him, "well I'll just have to sleep in your bed then."

He shakes his head, a humourless chuckle coming from his lips, "like hell are you sleeping in my bed, I'll just kick you out of it."

"Yeah? Well I'll just kick you out of the room." I huff, not really sure if that was an insult or not but it's too late to take it back now. Yoongi rolls his eyes, "don't be stupid, you wouldn't be able to kick me out even if you tried."

"You're an asshole."

"And you're a weirdo, now get me my phone." He points over towards the small shelves across from his bed. I look back at him with horror, "you can't be serious."

"You want that thing to go away right?" I couldn't help but let out a sarcastic snicker, "who you gonna call? Pest control?"

"Just get my phone before I throw you over there next to your new best friend," he grumbles, clearly not finding me funny.

I huff, puffing out my cheeks while staring over at the shelves again. I had to quickly run across the floor to reach it before making it back to the bed again.

The spider was a lot further onto my own side of the room now so I shouldn't be to worried that it will come running up suddenly when I cross the carpet yet oddly enough that was the only thought continuously going through my mind at this moment.

What happens if it's like some super advanced spider that can run fast?!

"Come on idiot, I don't have all day." Yoongi hisses, returning me back to reality. I sigh, closing my eyes to calm myself before reopening them and squealing as I sprint across the carpet, almost knocking things over and tripping a few times but I manage to grab Yoongi's phone before running back over to his bed.

I come crashing down onto it, scrambling to the top of Yoongi's bed to rest my back against the headboard, hugging one of his soft pillows while I burry my face behind it.

That was scary!

I inhale Yoongi's scent that was on his pillow suddenly enjoying the smell of him,

Wow, he smells good.

"What're you doing?" I snap my head up and out of the pillow to glance over at a confused yet amused looking Yoongi. He takes a seat beside me causing my own puzzlement to evolve.

Just when I'm about to question why we're just sitting here, the bedroom door comes flying open. Jungkook comes swaggering in casually, his eyes roaming the room before setting themselves onto the spider ahead.

He walks over to it, picking it up with his bare hands before throwing it out the window. "Poor spider," I whisper making Yoongi snort, "you were whining about it climbing onto your bed two minutes ago."

I frown, "still doesn't mean it should die!"

"Whatever," Yoongi rolls his eyes, hopping off his bed and kicking me off it too while he's at it. I fall to the ground with a loud thud, groaning at the pain in my side from the impact.

Asshole!

Jungkook chuckles lowly, staring over at Yoongi, "still afraid of spiders I see." The amusement was clear as day in his words, obviously finding the whole ordeal hilarious.

"Shut up!" Yoongi hisses before grabbing his friend by the arm and exiting out the room, leaving me all alone.

"What the fuck just happened?"

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I found it hilarious to write 😂😂

What are your thoughts on Yoongi and Taehyung's relationship so far?

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️

Insta: @kpopislife3
Twitter: @suga_taetae03