Chapter 25

I couldn't believe it.

Is it really him? Am I just dreaming this?

His smirk suddenly turns into a glare again when he stares over at the brunette man, his friend lying unconsciously on the ground with a pool of blood surrounding his face.

I jump away from the body, panic rising while I worry that he may be dead.

Shit! Wouldn't Yoongi go to prison for killing someone?! Oh God! Were gonna have to bury him and have to skip town together and dye our hair and get new identities!

Yoongi spots my fear as he glances back at me, "he's fine, just knocked out..." he trails off, moving his darken orbs to look at the other man. "If you weren't here then maybe I might've killed them both." He whispers, obviously not wanting me to hear him but I do.

He lunges forward, tackling the brunette man who kissed me earlier to the floor, throwing punches and beatings till he too is laying unconscious. I take this time to shakily rush to the cute little husky who was still tied up. I unravel the rope from its neck, scooping it up into my arms while it lets out a soft whimper.

Yoongi turns to me, his feet moving at a rapid speed as he stomps towards me. Due to the fear of what just happened, I shut my eyes, hugging the puppy closer to me in fear of being hit or touched inappropriately.

However Yoongi has different plans, his arms instead wrap themselves around me, pulling me tighter into him as he leans his chin on top of my head. "You're such an idiot," he mumbles, which oddly brings a smile to my lips, "I know."

We stay like that for a while till Jungkook decides to shows up, his eyes burning into Yoongi's head, practically glaring his best friend down.

"What are you two doing?" He snaps, irritation seeping through his expression. We break away from each other, standing side by side while I continue to cling to the shaking puppy.

Jungkook tries to step forward towards me, his actions fast which causes me to hide my face in the baby husky's fur, my eyes beginning to form tears once again.

"Taehyung," Jungkook says slowly, I glance up to see his face faltering into a pained expression, his hands still raised but he stays in his place.

"It's best to just leave him, don't touch him right now," Yoongi mutters, his arm slinging round my shoulders which weirdly doesn't bother me. But the thought of anyone or even Jungkook touching me set me on edge.

The older boy in front had a mixture between confusion, anger and sadness all laced into one. His eyes glance away from us to see the two unconscious men on the ground.

"We should probably get out of here," Yoongi suggests, walking me back into the clear but not before bumping shoulders with Jungkook.

"Yoongi," I mumble, "the puppy." My brown orbs stare down at the ball of fluff in my arms. The husky was covered in dirt and bleeding which snapped my heart into pieces.

"What the fuck is that?" Yoongi mutters, gawking at the puppy, I guess he never noticed it till now.

"Don't be so mean!" I pout, sending him a glare which shuts him up. I stroke the shivering puppy, "we have to take it, we can't just leave it here."

I watch Yoongi bite his lower lip, his gaze fixated on the dog while I look over at Jungkook.

"I don't know babe, it does state you can't keep a pet in the dorms." I scoff, clearly finding his statement ridiculous, "yet that hasn't stopped you before." I mutter which makes Yoongi smirk.