Chapter 12

"What?" All three boys ask in unison, staring at the small blondie in confusion. I slowly begin to get up to grab him,

Jimin frowns, "Taetae likes-"

"-okay Jimin, time to go." I shout over him as I clamp a hand across his lips to shut him up.

I drag him away from the table, noticing that Hoseok was sitting there in a confused daze while both Yoongi and Jungkook appear to be very intrigued by the conversation.

I yank Jimin out of the cafeteria and down a long hallway,

"Yah! Taehyungie? What're you doing?" He questions, wriggling out of my grasp to stare at my face.

"I-uh...you can't tell him!" I blunt out before I even have the chance to think over what I'm saying.

"Oh." Jimin looks down at the floor, embarrassed that he put me in such a position,

Oh God I want to kiss him so badly right now.

"I'm sorry." He whispers making me feel bad,

"Oh Jimin, It's okay." I mumble into his shoulder, my hands wrapping around his neck.

"Just don't tell anyone."

Because I don't even love him, I love you.

"Okay." He smiles while I move away from him. I smile back,

I hate feelings.

We head back inside to find the boys still sitting around the table, both Jungkook and Yoongi were glaring at Hoseok making the poor boy uncomfortable. I decide to put him out of his misery by sitting on the other of him, furthest away from Yoongi.

"Sorry about all that." I politely apologise to the dark haired boy.

"It's okay." He grins, "so you want to get to know me huh?" He questions amusingly.

I blush lightly just as a loud and rather obnoxious cough echoes from behind Hoseok,

"My baby definitely doesn't want to get to know someone like you." Yoongi hisses through grit teeth. I blink, my eyes widen at how rude Yoongi was being.

"Actually." I speak up, catching both boys attention.

"I would love to get to know you better hyung." I smile brightly at the brunette boy beside me.

I could see Yoongi seething behind Hoseok but I ignore it, continuing to laugh at whatever Hoseok said.

There's nothing wrong with making more friends right?

~*~

I lay back on my clean bed, no thanks to Yoongi who made me have to take another trip to the laundry room.

I swear if he does it again, I'm moving out!

I huff, shovelling some ice cream into my mouth while I watch re-runs of Spongebob on my laptop in front of me.

Suddenly the dorm room door bursts open revealing Yoongi. He seemed in a rather pissed off mood, I'm not sure why but a strange urge inside of me forced me to ask,

"What's wrong with you?"

He scoffs, a mockery smirk dancing on his lips, "oh so now you want to give me attention?!"

Huh?

What's that supposed to mean?

"What're you talking about?" I frown at the older boy while he continues to stand in front of the door.

"Don't act like you don't know, I would love to get to know you better hyung." His voice repeats in a higher pitch, mimicking my exact words I used earlier to Hoseok.

I thought about it for a minute, "wait are you jealous?"

He seems taken back.

"Eww of course not. I hardly even know you, why would I even care about you?!"

Ouch hurtful.

I decide to ignore him, continuing to watch my show.

He walks straight up to me, standing directly next to my bed. He peers over to see what I'm watching before laughing,

"Spongebob? Really dude?! What are you five?!" His deep chuckles mockingly echo through room.

I frown, pausing my show before glancing back at him.

"What's wrong with spongebob?" I question,

"It's for kids."

"I am a kid."

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes, moving away from me so he can change his clothes. He begins stripping off making me squeal,

"Stop right there!" I scream when his hands reach for his belt. The now shirtless boy fumbles his eyebrows before smirking,

"Why?"

"You can't do that here!"

"Why not?" He moves closer to me again, his hands beginning to unbuckle his belt before gliding it off from his waist.

"Stop it!"

He chuckles before picking up his clothes and moving into the bathroom, locking the door.

Thank God.

I sigh to myself, placing a hand over my chest to calm my rapidly beating heart.

While Yoongi was busy in the bathroom, I got a text from someone. I scoop up my phone from my side before reading the message,

Mamabear🐻❤️:

Hi sweetie, your father and I will be up later to see you since our flight is tomorrow.

Love you

I smile down at my screen, I was very close to both of my parents so knowing that they were coming up made me excited.

I turned my laptop off, placing my now empty bowl that had my ice cream in it to the side before getting to my feet.

I decide I should clean up the room a little since it was rather on the messy side. I begin picking up some of the dirty laundry that belong to both Yoongi and I,

I guess I can just through all of our washing together.

Which remembers me, I better let Yoongi know.

"Umm Yoongi hyung?" I shout out since the bathroom door was still shut.

"What?" He snaps back, clearly irritated by me.

Rude.

"My parents are coming to visit me later today."

"So?" He mumbles, stepping out of the bathroom wearing a dark tee, dark jeans and a thin jacket.

He wanders over near his bed before picking up a cap, placing it over his dark hair and sticking on his shoes.

"Well...I'm just letting you know." I mutter, fidgeting with my hands since I wasn't entirely sure how to answer him.

"Well I'm going out so see ya." He picks up his keys and phone before walking towards the door. I however stop him, standing in front of him so he can't open the door.

"Where're you going?" I question, my hands out at my sides so he can't pass me.

"Out."

"Out where?" He simply shoves me like I weigh nothing making me stumble to the ground.

"None of your business." He hisses before he leaves.

What the heck.