Chapter 31

I enter inside Hoseok's blue car, giving him a tiny smile as I take a seat beside him. "Taehyungie!" He cheers, leaning over the middle console to give me a tight squeeze.

It feels warm and friendly, inviting just like how I see Hoseok. We stay like that for a minute or two before he retreats back into his seat, starting up the engine so we can go to the aquarium.

The drive there was fun, we played music and found out that we both enjoy similar tastes. I couldn't contain my happiness when I saw the sign to aquarium, small blue and orange fishes and a cartoon octopus were displayed with the sign saying 'Seoul's Aquarium.'

A rather loud squeal escapes my parted lips making Hoseok jump with a fright, "Jesus Tae! You almost gave me a heart attack."

My mouth turns into a pout, staring downwards at my fidgety hands, "I'm sorry hyung. I didn't mean to scare you." I felt horrible for being a nuisance.

"Taehyung it's okay," Hoseok says, placing one hand over mines, his other still occupied on the steering wheel. I glance over at him to see he's busy searching for a parking spot but the large grin on his face couldn't go unmissed.

I feel happy that Hoseok hyung isn't mad at me, it's great to be able to get other friends besides Jimin.

He parks the car and we get out. I try hard to hold back my excitement, practically jumping up and down while my heart hammers loudly in my chest.

A giggle escapes my lips as I skip to the entrance, an amused Hoseok behind me. We enter inside and I instantly spot a tank full of bright orange fish, I dash for it, leaving the older male behind.

I hear him chuckle while I press my hands against the glass, smiling happily at the innocent fishes.

"Come on," Hoseok says, appearing by my side after a while. I glance over just as he takes one of my hands off the glass and intertwines it with his.

"W-what are you doing?" I question, staring at our now locked fingers. "You seem to be getting a little excited, I'm scared incase I lose you in the crowd." He admits, pointing over to the archway entrance that led you further into the aquarium.

I don't fight back, I don't remove my hand from his, I knew that hyung was only looking out for me so I don't question any further and let him lead me over to the archway.

We spent the next few hours looking around at all the various fishes, seahorses, starfishes, sharks, octopuses and so on. I was having a great time, Hoseok made me feel really comfortable and I felt like I could open up more to him.

"Thank you for today hyung." I smile, turning in my seat slightly to look at the dark haired boy. His own lips were curved upwards, a beaming gleam in his eyes, "I had a lot of fun today with you Taehyung."

He grabs my hand, gently rubbing his thumb over the back of it and I couldn't help but feel my cheeks heat at his actions. "You know Tae," he starts, staring down at my hand while I stared at his face, awaiting his conversation to proceed. "I really, really enjoy being around you."

He glances up at me while I stutter out a "m-me too," he chuckles, letting go of my hand to ruffle up my silvery coloured hair. "Good night Taehyung," he smiles, gazing into my eyes with his own.

I gulp, nodding my head, "g-good night h-hyung." I quickly jump out of the car, feeling the icy air engulf my body as I run towards the dorm building.

I walk inside, taking long strides up the stairs. I was exhausted after today, I had used up all my energy so now all I could think about was my nice, warm bed waiting for me to snuggle into.