Chapter 76

Hoseok and I came to the conclusion that we should just tell Yoongi, even if he might kill hyung, it's better than lying to him.

So here we are, standing directly next to the table in the middle of the cafeteria. Both Yoongi and Jungkook share confused expressions since neither Hoseok nor I attempt to sit down.

"Uhh hello? You can sit you know," Yoongi announces. He continues to stare at us like we're being weird and suspicious.

"Yoongi," I call out, making sure to earn his full attention. He raises a brow, taking a small peek at Hoseok with a strange glare his eyes.

"What's going on?" He questions and I find my throat closing in on itself. "Uhhhh..." I trail off, not entirely sure how I'm suppose to tell him but at the same time, he needs to know. I don't want him finding out from someone else like what happened with Jungkook or no longer be able to trust me.

"You see Yoongi..." I fidget with my fingers, staring down at my feet. 'This is a bit awkward.'

"IKISSEDTAEHYUNGI'MSORRY!!!" Hoseok screams from beside me, not only catching the boys at the table's attention but also a few surrounding students.

With wide eyes, I glance up to see Yoongi gaping at Hoseok, his face was nothing but blank.

The full table goes silent, the only sounds being the white noise of students chattering in the background now.

I gulp, paying close attention to Yoongi who just sat there with zero expression on his face.

"Hoseok..." he spoke slowly, too calm for anyone's liking. "you have 5 seconds to start running."

"Yoongi please-" I try to intervene, not wanting to cause an argument, or worse a fight to break out.

"-5" he cuts me off, his eyes solely on a scared and slightly shaking Hoseok.

"This is no way to deal with this-" again, I try to stop him but he's not having any of it.

"-4"

My eyes peer over at Jungkook, pleading for some help but he's just as shocked, staring at me with a wide mixture of emotions.

"3"

Hoseok wasn't moving an inch, how could he when Yoongi was glaring daggers into him. The poor boy couldn't do anything but gawk at the ravenette with nothing but fear.

"2"

Yoongi's voice was coming out almost in a mocking like manner now. My own anxiety beings bubbling up as I quickly try to think of what to do next.

"1"

Once again, everything goes quiet before Yoongi abruptly gets up from his seat, accidentally knocking it over in the process. I freak, shoving Hoseok to strike some sense back into the older.

Realising he has no other choice but to run for it, Hoseok's feet start to take action. He almost falls over as he sprints out of the cafeteria, a raging Yoongi closely behind.

"Quick! Jungkook, we need to stop them!" I beg, grabbing at his sleeve and trying to yank him to his feet.

As those the brunette too has finally been snap back to life, he gets up, still having rather wide eyes. "You and Hoseok...kissed?" His voice broke slightly while I bite my lip.

"Technically, it didn't actually mean anything. It's just a misunderstanding, now help me!" I attempt at explaining but right now, we just need to split the two idiots apart.