Chapter 42

I chew on my lower lip, the ends of my mouth curve upwards into a deceiving smile. I was trying my up most hardest to not laugh; not after Mr Kim gave me that glare.

I stood in front of his desk, it was after class now so the room was empty with only myself, Mr Kim and Namjoon inside.

The poor brunette was standing beside me looking a tomato, I could tell he was embarrassed to be caught in such a state earlier yet I guess he should feel happy it was me who found them and not someone else...at least I can keep their secret.

Mr Kim clears his throat, leaning forward in his chair with his eyes trained on my face. "Taehyung," he says slowly like he's talking to a child. "I would like you to forget about what you saw earlier today." It sounded almost as though he was pleading with me.

I smirk, I couldn't miss up on this opportunity to mess with them. I rub my chin, a thinking expression clear on my face.

"Mmm, I don't know Sir. Something like that is rather...difficult to forget." Mr Kim seemed rather pissed with my answer while Namjoon was only getting darker.

"P-please Taehyung," My brunette friend begins to start crying, an extremely pained expression on his face. I could feel my heart suddenly break, saddened that I would cause Namjoon to get so upset.

"I'm sorry, I was only kidding. Of course I wouldn't tell anyone," I quickly state, trying to calm him from all the fallen tears.

God, I can't believe I tried to tease them, I never used to do that before...I'm spending far too much time around Yoongi hyung.

"Thank you Taehyung," Mr Kim speaks up, reaching forward and grabbing one of Namjoon's hands. I watch as he rubs his thumb gently over the young boy's hand to soothe him.

A cute 'aww' escapes my lips. Suddenly, an idea came to mind, "Mr Kim?"

My teacher hums, his eyes fixated on Namjoon's hand. A playful smile expands on my lips.

"Since I'm going to be keeping this secret for you, do you think you could do me a favour?" The elder male looks up at me with a questionable expression.

"And that is?"

~*~

I smile happily, walking down the hallway with a spring in my step. I could promptly hear footsteps approaching me from behind but didn't have enough time to spin round to check on who it was.

"Tae!" A voice hollers, an arm wrapping itself around my neck. I lean my head back enough to see its Jimin.

"Oh, hey Jimin." I give the older male a small smile. "So I was thinking..." he trails off making me raise a brow.

"I need to get some time alone with Yoongi, if we're alone then we can get to know each other more." He explains and my happiness instantly shuts down.

"I don't know Jimin, you would have to ask him to hang out then." The blonde haired was quick to shake his head, "he'll refuse if I ask...but if you ask..." he trails off once again.

I frown, "I'm sorry, I don't understand." I admit, confused as to where Jimin was going with this idea.

"Come with me, I'll need your help anyway. Yoongi hyung is your roommate so you'll know lots of stuff about him right? Plus he'll agree to go if you come too."

I pause, unsure to answer him. Yes it was true I've spend my fair share of time around hyung, I have too since we share a dorm.

But do I really know him well? And why would he go if I'm there?

"Please Tae, please I need you to help me." He begs, almost on the floor at this point. I stare at him, the desperation was clear in his eyes, how I found myself time and time again before with that same expression for him...but he never noticed.

A forced smile takes my lips, "okay. I'll talk to him later." Jimin squeals, jumping up from the ground and leaning in to give me a kiss on the cheek.

I flush, still feeling my heart lightly flutter. I may not be in love with Jimin anymore but at the end of the day, he was my first love, he'll always have a spot in my heart. He'll still make me feel a little flustered and cause my heart to skip a beat. However now, it was someone else who was causing all the explosions and fireworks in my stomach.

And his name is Min Yoongi.

~*~

"Taehyung!" I was currently on my way back to my dorm, exhausted after today's events. I had still yet to speak to Yoongi since he didn't show up for lunch. I ended up sitting with Jimin and Hoseok hyung, who kept asking questions about what is going on, why certain people weren't talking to each other and how there's lots of gossip going around about us.

I spin round to see Jungkook making his way towards me, "sorry about this morning." He immediately says once close enough to me, "I was just really mad at Jimin and I didn't want to scare you so I decided to leave."

I keep quiet, letting him speak. "I hope you don't look at me any different," he mumbles, looking up from the ground to connect our eye contact together.

I nod, "it's okay." I admit, however I was a little sad at how he came across earlier. How he insulted my best friend yet he was speaking the truth, Jimin was acting rather slutty by hopping from one boy to the next but he's still my best friend nonetheless.

And best friends protect each other.

"So what are you gonna do about Maya?" He questions as we continue on towards my dorm. My lips instantly shift into a beaming smile, "I've actually sorted it all out."

I open up my dorm with my keys, walking inside with Jungkook trailing behind me, a confused expression on his face. "You have?"

As soon as I'm over to my side of the room, a small fuzzy fluffball greets me. "Hiya, girl! Did you miss me!?" I clap her soft fur, wielding my fingers through her coat.

"Lets just say someone owes me a favour," I say with a smirk.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

Really boring chapter, I'm struggling a little to write since I'm basically winging this story but I have ideas and that in my mind on what I want to write, it's just setting it all up.🙃😴

So yeah, Namjin's a thing in this book now. (More cute ships to fangirl/boy over.😆)

I'm really sorry if I'm making this fanfic boring. I want to keep it interesting but don't want to throw drama in there constantly because then that gets too much and makes people lose interest.😑

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️

Insta: @kpopislife3
Twitter: @suga_taetae03