Chapter 24

"S-stop bullying that poor d-dog," I stutter, less confident now since both men were towering over me like giant skyscrapers. 

"What did you say pipsqueak?" The brunette hisses, grabbing a fist full of my shirt in his hand. I tremble under his piercing stare, afraid for the worse as I shut my eyes hard.

I wait, expecting the man to punch me in the face but instead he did something much worse. "You're really cute," his voice thick with amusement and...

lust?

Before I have the chance to reopen my eyes and question what his intentions are, his lips come crashing down onto mines. I was in a state of shock, I didn't know what to do as he sloppily sucks on my face. Small tears begin to form as I weakly try pushing him off, frightened by the suddenness.

I was squirming fiercely while he had a death grip onto me, refusing to let go. My eyes flicker over to the other man who was busy palming himself through his jeans, his dark orbs observing us with eagerness.

It's only then that I realise the situation I'm in, here I am behind a huddle of bushes where no one can see me, with a small white, black and dark grey husky puppy whimpering at my feet and two creepy men attacking me.

I couldn't help but let the tears fall when I feel the man kissing me touch me down there. I was disgusted, humiliated by this.

How can I be so stupid?!

I look down at the puppy, my heart breaking at the sight of it.

But I couldn't just leave them to attack the poor dog.

I suddenly come up with an idea as I bite down on the man's lower lip causing him to retreat back away from me. "You stupid little bitch!" He growls, wiping the small trace of blood from his now cut lip.

I panic when the other man moves in, edging closer to me. I just wanted to grab the husky and leave but the dog was tied up and the knots looked almost impossible to unravel in such a short space of time.

I couldn't exactly leave the puppy here either, I just didn't have the heart to abandon such an innocent creature.

My feet stumble backwards while the man with dyed hair saunters towards me in a mocking like manner.

I gulp, searching for anyone in sight.
.

.

.

.

.
No one.

Where the hell is Jungkook?! He was just a few feet away, can he not hear this?!

I feel the man grab my forearm and I scream a name I didn't think I would ever shout help for,
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"YOONGI!!" Tears were streaming down my cheeks, my lip quivering while the men laugh at me.

"Is that your little boyfriend?" The man holding me chuckles sinisterly, ridiculing me while I sob like the defenceless weakling that I am.

"Yoongi," I whisper quietly, strangely thinking in the back of my head that he might appear if I call for him. I clam my eyes shut as I feel the man's breath on my neck. His lips lightly brushing against my skin causing a disgusted shiver to crawl up my back.

Please just go away!!!

I wanted to scream again, to push him away but I couldn't. Every ounce of strength I had left suddenly vanishes as I stand limped against the jaggy bush that he had me pressed up against.

My eyes continue to stay sealed but instead of feeling the man's lip, I feel a gust of wind, followed by a crack like noise.

I open my eyes to see a flash of dark hair as they continually strike with their fists into the man's face. I was at a loss for words, scared to say anything because these men did attack me in a public space and touched me without my consent yet I was frightened if I didn't speak up now then the boy on top of one of them might kill the man with the way he was throwing punches.

The brunette man began to inch away, slowly trying to escape which caught the dark haired boy's eye as he stands up, heaving, his chest rising and falling while he glares at the man, holding him in his place.

It's only then I realise who it was that came to my rescue, "Y-Yoongi?"

He glances over at me with a playful smirk on his lips, "surprise babe."

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

This Chapter is a lot more shorter and badly written, I'm sorry. 😐

Probably doesn't even seem realistic tbh 😕

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️

Insta: @kpopislife3
Twitter: @suga_taetae03