Chapter 6

"Move freak!" Jungkook grumbles, opening my door wide. I glance over at Jimin for help but he simply ignores us, too busy staring over at Yoongi who got into the back seat.

My lips curve downwards, confused as to why he's looking at Yoongi. I sigh, removing my seatbelt before getting out. Jungkook smirks, moving inside the car but not before brushing his shoulder against mines.

I shudder at our contact, standing still on the sidewalk. Jimin finally ganders over at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Taehyung? What're you doing?" All eyes were on me.

I blush fiercely, clearing my throat, "nothing." I  hop inside the back seat, glad that there was a small gap between Yoongi and I.

The ride over to the beach was unexpectedly silent, not even Jungkook and Jimin were speaking to each other. I felt awkward, glancing in-between the window and my fidgety hands. A warm stream of sunlight shone down on my lap while I continue to play with hands.

"We're almost there." Jimin announces from the driver's seat. I could feel myself beginning to relax at his words, glad I was finally able to escape the deadly silence.

Jimin parks the car into one of the empty spots in the parking lot before exiting the car. The rest follow while I stay still in the car, I was lost in thought till a loud tap on my window brought me back to life.

I flinch, turning to see a pale boy staring at me.

I blush at the fact he caught me in such a spaced out state. I open the door, climbing out while he continues to watch me.

We move down towards the soft sand, Jimin brought a large towel to sit on. Instantly Jungkook and Yoongi strip out of their clothes, my eyes widen as I hide them behind my hands.

I could hear Yoongi chuckling, "are you shy?" He teases moving my hands away so I can see him better.

His face was dangerous close to mines. My cheeks must have looked the colour of a tomato by now.

A loud cough broke our gaze as we look over to see Jungkook standing there with an annoyed expression, probably because I'm here, ruining their fun.

I notice that his shirt was long gone along with his black shorts leaving him in his swimming shorts. I flush, observing his hard abs. He must have seen me staring since he leans in close to whisper in my ear,

"Like what you see?"

I blink while he moves back from me, I look over to see if I had upset Jimin but surprisingly he wasn't paying attention to us. His eyes were glued on Yoongi who had also ditched his t-shirt and dark shorts, only his swimming shorts were on display now. He didn't have abs like Jungkook but his stomach was definitely toned, his milky cream skin looked so soft to touch. The complete opposite of his personality. I shake my head,

Why am I thinking about him like that?! He's a meanie and I like Jimin, not Yoongi.

Both boys run off towards the ocean leaving Jimin and I to flop down on the towel.

"So what's it like to have Yoongi hyung as a roommate?" Jimin questions, drawing small circles in the sand with his finger.

I decide to tell him everything, about how I found him inside the dorm having sex with a girl in my bed, how he made me clean my sheets after he used them. I left out the parts when I met Jungkook and that Yoongi tucked me into his bed.

Jimin seemed a little upset with what I was telling him making my heartbeats quicken,

Does he care about me?

Well of course he does since we're best friends. My heart sinks at the mention of that word,

Just friends.

Soon enough Jungkook and Yoongi rejoins us. We're all sitting round in a circle on the towel. Jungkook in-between Jimin and I and Yoongi on the other side of me.

"I'm bored!" Yoongi whines leaning back on the palms of his hands.

"Game of truth or dare anyone?" Jungkook smirks, both Jimin and Yoongi agree meaning I was the only one who hadn't answered.

"Don't be a wimp." Jungkook comments, eyeing me with slight disgust. Yoongi glances between Jungkook and I, taking in both our expressions, however he keeps his mouth shut.

"O-okay."

Jungkook smirks before looking at Jimin,

"Truth or dare babe?"

"Truth." Jimin cheekily smiles, Jungkook groans,

"Taking the easy way out I see, hmm?" He trails off, thinking of a great question to ask his boyfriend.

"Besides me, who else, out of those two..." He points at Yoongi and I "...would you sleep with?"

"Yoongi hyung." he instantly answers. Yoongi appears shocked while Jungkook appears to have a small smile on his lips which quickly gets replace with his emotionless expression.

I choke back my tears, my throat burning with pain. I weakly smile at his answer,

I guess I really am just a friend to him.

"Yoongi hyung! Truth or dare?" Jimin stares at the dark haired boy.

"Dare cause I'm not a pussy." He smirks, Jimin's smile widens.

"Okay." He glances around before returning his sight back to the pale boy,

"I dare you to kiss that bald guy's head over there." He points at an older man who was busy sleeping on his stomach a few feet from us. That managed to crack a real smile on my face, forgetting all about Jimin's truth just a few seconds ago.

We watch as Yoongi groans getting to his feet before edging his way over towards the man. He crotches forward, bending close to the man's massively bald head. With one swift move he leans in, kissing the man's hairless head before running back off towards us. The man wakes up, glancing around with a confused expression before he sinks back down, returning back to his slumber.

We laughs while Yoongi wipes his lips with his arm, disgust smeared over his face.

"So gross!" He murmurs, dropping back to his previous space, however this time he's a little close to me as his knee comes in contact with mines, pressing into it. He doesn't move making me stare at our small contact, my hands beginning to become sweaty. I glance up to see Jungkook is also staring at the skinship Yoongi and I are having.

"Taehyung!" Yoongi smirks bring both Jungkook and I back to reality,

"Mm yes?" I squeak,

"Truth or dare?"