Chapter 50

I rub my eyes, leisurely sitting upright. I tiredly look across to find Yoongi's bed empty and cold looking. I sigh, slinging my legs off to the side of my bed.

My bare feet come into contact with the soft, fuzzy carpet as my skin shivers from the chilly air.

I do my morning routine before classes, dressing myself in a pair of dark skinny jeans, a white tee and a grey cardigan.

I pick up my backpack, shuffling towards the door. I lock up and head downstairs. I was in two minds whether to grab breakfast or not but chose against it, not wanting to run into Jungkook just yet.

I lazily plod through the corridors, puffing out one of my cheeks.

"Taehyung!" I instantly recognise the voice being Namjoon's. I lift my gaze up to see him walking towards me, a smile dancing on his lips.

"Thank God you've actually came to school today," he giggles once close enough to me. Namjoon pulls me into a friendly hug, twisting our bodies slightly to each side as he squeezes me tight.

"Taehyung!" Another voice hollers. My entire body stiffens,

Fuck!

Namjoon lets go of me as we both turn to stare at Jungkook who had a rather annoyed expression on his face.

He glares Namjoon down before stopping directly in front of me. His eyes trail over to me, a happy smile now taking over his lips.

"I've been looking everywhere for you," he admits, a small tinge of pink scatters over his cheeks.

"Oh." I mumble, "will you excuse me a moment?" I quickly make a dash for it down the hall.

I run till my feet grow tired, I'm not sure why I'm running from him. I just feel weird...

What am I suppose to say? I've never had someone admit to me that they like me before never mind in love with me!

I sigh quietly to myself as I enter the boy's bathroom.

If only it was Yoongi who said that instead.

I bitterly chuckle to myself, knowing it was a long shot for someone like him to love someone like me.

I hear the sound of the bathroom door suddenly open, interrupting me from my thoughts. "Taehyung?!" Namjoon shouts, searching around before noticing me trying to hide in a stall.

"Taehyung," he warns, practically daring me with his eyes to not make another move. I groan, edging away from the stall and over to the sinks.

I try to take a seat on the counter part of the sink but struggle due to my height. Namjoon sighs, walking closer and lifts me up by my waist. He places me up on the counter causing me to be at eye level with him.

"Spill," he simply states, waiting for me to admit everything. I was hesitant but eventually told him about what happened between Jungkook and I.

I left out the fact that I like Yoongi, not having the courage to admit it to anyone else just yet.

Namjoon hums, he rubs at his chin while thinking. "So that's a bad thing?"

I purse my lips, playing with a strand of string that was loose on my cardigan. "I'm not used to someone liking me, I don't even know how to feel about him."

Namjoon seemed taken back, "oh. I never realised," I raise a brow, "what do you mean?"

He shrugs, "you're an attractive guy, I thought lots of people would be asking you out by now. Is this really your first time having someone tell you they like you?"