Chapter 68

It was Sunday morning, I had spent most of Saturday hanging out with Jungkook. I told him about Jimin leaving and he did seem to look rather sad about it. However, he knew that if it's what's best for Jimin then everything will be okay.

I groan in my sleep when something heavy jumps onto my bed. "Taehyungie~! Wake up!" A voice hollers while jumping up and down on the mattress to wake me.

My mouth creates a whiny like noise, "no!" I shuffle, trying to avoid the continuous stomps that were near my body.

"Please~!!!" The deep voice mewls and I almost forget who it is that's currently speaking to me since this isn't his usual behaviour.

"But hyung, I'm tired." I mumble into my pillow, taking a peek to see him towering over me.

He grins down at me when he notices my eyes, "good you're awake, lets go!" He chimes. "Where're we going?" My voice comes out croaky and rough.

"It's our date today," I rub my eyes, sitting upright while Yoongi parks himself down in front of me.

He just stares at me for a few seconds and I feel my cheek slightly turn a shade of pink at the intensity.

Yoongi leans forward, kissing my cheek before running towards the door. "Hurry up and get ready, I'll wait for you outside in my car!" He shouts as he disappears out the room.

I stare with wide eyes at the door, gawking at how hyper Yoongi is being. Almost a year ago now, you wouldn't have believe he was the same person he once was.

I snap out of my daze, kicking my covers off of me. I stumble my way over to the bathroom while rubbing my face tiredly.

My feet accidentally trip, almost falling over each other but I manage to catch myself from toppling over. 'Don't want another ugly bruise or carpet burn on my face.'

I stiffen a laugh as I move towards the mirror. My eyes glaze over the bright purple and blue bruise which sat just over the carpet burn that has began to almost fully disappear.

'Thank God my parents aren't here to see this,' the thought made my heart feel heavy. A sigh escapes my lips, 'my parents...how're they doing?'

My mom often checked in on me with phone calls and such but lately I haven't been receiving any.

I shrug, 'I guess they're just too busy to be checking up on me.'

Facing away from the mirror, I turn the shower on before hopping in. 'I wonder where Yoongi is taking me today?'

~*~

Once washed and dressed, I lock up our dorm, heading downstairs and outside to the car park.

It took a few minutes to scan the full parking lot before finding Yoongi leaning on the front of his car. He looked like a cat with the way he was practically sunbathing, his eyes were firmly shut.

I creep up behind him with a smirk, wanting to scare him. My feet tiptoe quietly, inching closer and closer.

Sadly however, "I know you're there." He wears his own smirk now which causes me to freeze with a pout.

'Spoil sport.' He opens his eyes, staring over at me with a cheeky grin as he hops off his car. He grabs my hand, pulling me closer towards the car.

"Let's go!" He whines, desperate to start this date. I hold in a giggle, finding it cute that he actually wants to spend time with me.

We get inside the car and I can't help but continuously ask questions. "Where're we going?"