Chapter 60

Author's Note

⚠️ Warning right now that this will be a very graphic/sexual chapter. (all smut.) ⚠️

I was debating on whether or not to write in some smut but I feel like you's have waited long enough.😂

P.S- I'm so sorry for my shitty writing, I am not much of a smut writer so don't be surprised that it's bad.😬

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

I fall against the bed while Yoongi climbs on top of me, our lips still attached as the situation becomes more heated.

He begins to grind against my clothed crotch causing a moan to escape my lips. I whimper as he trails kisses across my jawline, his movements going lower and lower down my body.

I watch as he yanks at his shirt, pulling it over his head. In the back of my mind, I wonder to myself if I'm seriously about to go through with this.

I was still a virgin, so one side of me was saying to stop right now due to fear...yet another was practically yearning for this, to be touched and connected with him.

The sexual tension was strong when I feel his gaze rake over my body. My member begins to throb as it rubs against my tight jeans.

He tugs my navy sweatshirt off, exposing my tan skin. He leaves butterfly kisses all over my chest, his tongue glides out and down from below my belly button to the hem of my boxers.

My breath hitches at his actions, feeling a weird feeing bubble deep in the pit of my stomach. I bite my lower lip as he takes my jeans off, leaving me in nothing but my black boxers.

My erection was beyond noticeable by this point. A small trace of precum was stained on them as Yoongi bends down to kiss against the fabric.

I throw my head back, groaning loudly before a whimper escapes. He quickly takes off his own jeans, leaving himself only in his boxers too now.

I gulp, taking in his size through his boxers. 'Am I really ready for this?'

Yoongi goes back to leaving kisses and sucking on my neck, creating littered hickeys across my skin.

I was panting loudly, feeling his hand rub against the side of stomach before it slowly trails down to the hem of my boxers.

My moans were booming around the room when he slips his hand inside, lightly brushing the tips of his fingers against me.

"P-please," I whine, wanting him to fully take me. He continues to tease me, only letting his finger tips brush against my aching dick delicately.

"Please what?" He demands, "I wanna hear you screaming my name!" His voice gets louder as he growls seductively at me.

I cry out in pleasure, wanting the satisfaction to enter my body. "P-p-please touch-h m-me Y-Yoong-gi!" I whine, feeling the pool of unknown yet amazing sensitivity boil in me.

His movements turn from gently to fast as he pumps me. The room was filled with my airy moans, crying for more. It felts so foreign to me but so right.

He stare at me, watching my face crumble into pleasurable expressions.

I feel myself getting close, squeezing the sheets in my palms to help control myself better. He suddenly lets go of me, instantly causing a cold sensation to take over.