Chapter 23

Taehyung's POV

"Someone's pouty," Jungkook chuckles, sitting across from me. I was currently spending my Saturday afternoon downstairs in the large cafeteria hall.

Yoongi was already up and out of the dorm this morning by the time I woke up. After last night's scenario, I had been ignoring him, pissed that he could be so rude to Namjoon.

Poor Namjoon.

I had to text him later that night to apologise for my roommate's disgusting behaviour.

"It's nothing," I mumble, placing my pencil down since I was studying. I glance up to see Jungkook nodding, his eyes still fixated on my face which causes my cheeks to flush slightly.

"So any plans today?" Jungkook asks, drumming his fingertips against the grey table. I shake my head, confused as to why he would ask such a question.

"Yeah me neither, Jimin decided to bail on me last minute." He mutters yet he doesn't seem at all bothered by it. I blink a few times, staring at Jungkook's face, he has an attractive face, I'll admit...

But he's nothing compared to Yoongi.

My lips frown at the thought, shaking my head viciously to get rid of the idea. My brown orbs downcast once again to the papers in front of me, no longer having the courage to stare up at the older boy.

"Maybe we should hang out," Jungkook mumbles making me snap my head back up at him. "What?" I question, afraid that I might have just imagined what he said.

"I said maybe we should hang out," he grumbles, a tad annoyed that he had to repeat himself.

I was taken back,

Did the Jeon Jungkook just ask to hang out?

"Oh-uh, s-sure. We can go somewhere in my c-car if you like?" I suggest, stuttering all over the place while Jungkook grins.

"Great!" He says, getting up. I sit there for a moment before collecting my stuff. "I'll just go grab my keys and drop this off," I gesture to my school work. "Meet me at the front door?" Jungkook nods and I make my way back upstairs.

Am I seriously going to go through with this?

I push my thoughts away, gaining a little bit of confidence,

Yes Taehyung, you can do this! Jungkook doesn't even seem so bad anymore.

My dorm room is in view as I open it with the use of my key, slowly edging into the room, I drop my stuff on the desk table and grab my car keys that were sat on my bedside table.

I hadn't quite told Jungkook yet that this was not only my first time driving my new car but also my first time driving since I passed my test.

Lets hope I don't fuck it up.

~•~

Okay...maybe I should take that back.

"Jesus, Taehyung! Do you even have a license?! Is this even your car?!" Jungkook fires questions, holding onto his seat and the small handle that's above his window.

I turn left making the car swerve slightly, almost causing the older boy to fall out the open window.

"Oh my God! Stop the car!" He shouts while I come to a complete halt at the side of the road. The both of us jolt forward but our seatbelts catch us. We were both breathing heavily, me because this was a lot more stressful than I thought and Jungkook...well...

"You could've killed me!" He raises his voice, his hand pressed hard against his chest to stop the rapid heartbeats.

"Well I didn't," I huff, exiting out the car which Jungkook shortly follows. I glance around at the unfamiliar place, noticing a large park across the road with walkways and large clusters of trees.