Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

I awoke the next day to realise it was Monday, I groan into my pillow, annoyed that I had to attend classes. My stomach openly growls loudly letting me know I was starving since I hadn't eaten since Saturday before leaving to come to the dorms. I throw on a black hoodie, faded blue jean before tossing on some white converse.

I notice that Yoongi wasn't around, I shrug it off before exiting the room with my keys and phone in my hand. I lock the door over, slowly making my way down the long corridor.

It was still fairly early but there was many students in the dormitories wandering around. I stroll over to the canteen that was on the ground floor, picking up various different food that was on offer for the students to take.

I find myself a small table that was empty which I gladly take before munching away on the fruit salad that I had picked up.

"Mind if I join you?"

My eyes wander up towards the dark haired boy, I blink a few times trying to register him property,

"A-are you sure?" I splutter out, amazed that he even wants to be around me.

Jungkook rolls his eyes but sits down anyway. "Are you feeling better now?" He asks, I notice something flash in his eyes,

Was that worry?

No, I'm probably just mistaken it.

I nod, unable to speak properly when this boy is around. We continue eating in silence. Jungkook watches my every move while I keep myself busy with my food, playing with it every so often with my fork.

I suddenly feel a warmth beside me, I turn to find a grinning Yoongi, who was sitting a little too close to me. I blush, returning my stare to my almost finished food.

"Morning baby." Yoongi kisses my cheek making them turn a deep shade of red. My eyes widen while I croak out a "stop!"

Jungkook observes us closely, his hand tightening around the can that was in his grasp.

"Why're you acting so shy baby?" Yoongi continues, nuzzling his face into the crock of my neck. I tense up, feeling myself slowly getting turned on by his hot breath that was repeatedly hitting my skin.

"I-I what are you d-doing?!" I yelp, trying to calm myself down so I don't get too excited.

"Yeah, what are you doing Yoongi?" Jungkook butts in, having an intense stare off with Yoongi.

The black haired boy sighs moving away from me, I almost feel the coldness at his sudden movements.

Stop it Taehyung.

I finish my breakfast before heading back to my dorm to brush my teeth and grab my bag, leaving the two boys as they chat away to each other, acting normal again.

I snatch up my bag before sending a message to Jimin to meet me at my locker.

I make my way over to the large school building, sighing while force opening the entrance doors. Students were crowding the hallways with noise, I begin to walk towards my locker. A pack of younger students suddenly rush by me, pushing me over as I stumble, ready to make contact with the ground.

I shut my eyes, waiting for the impact to come.

However it never does,

My eyes leisurely open up one by one to see an arm snaked around the front of me. I feel myself being pulled back onto my feet, spinning around to find Yoongi staring at me closely.

I blink, "thank you?" I was shocked to find him helping me. He nods while I begin to walk away,

"Where're you going?" He questions, occupying the space beside me as I make my way towards my locker.

"My locker." I mumble, uncomfortable that he's strolling down the hallway with me. Students mutter to theirselves while watching us.

"Why is that second year walking with Yoongi?"

"He's probably moved onto playing with guys since he's slept with almost every girl in this school." A girl whispers to her friend.

I frown,

He's probably trying to play with my emotions.

I spot my locker with a very bored looking Jimin in front of it as he leans against the one beside mines, playing a game on his phone.

Yoongi scoffs from beside me, "oh I see why you were so eager to get here."

I flush, my eyes widen "w-what? No I wasn't uh..."

Yoongi raises a hand, "save it, I know you like him." He gestures over towards the small boy who still hadn't notice us yet.

"I-I don't!" I knew my face was bright red,

"Oh really?" Yoongi smirks, I gulp feeling my insides turn to jelly.

"Y-yes."

"Alright. Prove it then." I frown at his words,

"How?"

"Kiss me."

I freeze, my eyes widen.

"I-I'm sorry what?!"

"Taehyung!" Jimin waves at me while making his way towards us.

"Like this..." Before I have the chance to react, Yoongi connects his lips against mines.

I stood there, glued to the spot with my eyes growing wider each second that passed by.

Yoongi's eyes were closed, I could feel his tongue run over my clamped lips.

I refuse to let him enter, pursing my lips more so he can't get in. He grows frustrated, growling a little against my lips as his hand moves over to my ass giving it a tight squeeze.

I gasp letting Yoongi gain enough time to slip his tongue inside my mouth to explore more. I flush, biting down on his tongue which caused him to hiss in pain, removing his tongue from me.

I flush a dark shade of red, my eyes wander around to realise everyone saw us. I glance over to see Jimin standing there with eyes the size of golf balls.

Yoongi smirks but it slowly fades when he hears my whimpers. I bubble out a cry, small tears forming in my eyes.

That was my first kiss...

And he stole it.

My hand raises to my lips, running over them before I rush away.

I hear Yoongi shouting behind me but I ignore him, humiliated that I was just a toy to him.