Chapter 41

To say this meeting is awkward would be an understatement.

First of all, Jungkook and Jimin are refusing to even give each other a single glance.

Second, Jimin took the seat next to Yoongi which means I need to sit next to Jungkook. It isn't so bad but the fact that Jimin is practically almost in Yoongi's lap, clinging to him seriously bothered me.

And lastly, I could feel a certain brunette's hand on my leg. At first I felt uncomfortable under his touch but then my mind started to wonder...

Is he doing that to calm me down from getting too upset over Jimin throwing himself all over Yoongi? Can Jungkook tell I like hyung?

I could feel my heart hammering at the thought, scared that I might have let my feelings get the best of me and reveal them for others to see.

While I was busy worrying over my own thoughts, it seemed that the others were having quite a bit of an argument going on.

"You're such a slut," Jungkook hisses at Jimin who's busy letting his hands wander all over Yoongi's body. I frown at the scene in front of me till the black haired male yet again shoves the younger off of him.

"Stop touching me!" He barks which makes Jimin form his own frown, similar to mines before looking over at Jungkook, then me, then back to the tall male once again.

"I don't even know why you're calling me a slut when you were liking someone else behind my back!" Jimin snaps. "At least I admitted to liking someone else, you went on for months liking him while you were still with me!" He snarls, his eyes piercing into Jungkook's.

I blink, completely confused as to what is going on. "You know what? Fuck you, you're nothing but a whore anyway and you're shit in bed." Jungkook hisses with a smirk. Jimin had a rather pained expression on his face while the tall brunette raising himself from his seat.

He turns to me with an apologetic look on his face, "sorry Tae, I'm gonna go." He peers over at Jimin with his eyes, "I can't stand to be around cheaters."

"Tae?!" Jimin growls, gawking at the older like he had just committed a crime. "Oh no honey, he's my little taebear, don't you dare think you can call him anything other than his real name."

I was about to butt in to try and stop the ex-couple from fighting but Yoongi bet me to it...and it wasn't exactly helping either.

"Ehh I think the fuck not. That baby boy," he points over at me, "is mines thank you very much. So I would like it if the both of you called him by his first name. Only I get to give him cute nicknames," Yoongi says almost smugly.

What the hell is going on?

I couldn't help the raging palpitations I was having at the fact Yoongi called me 'baby boy' and that I'm 'his'...but I knew I shouldn't be getting happy. I would just be selfish if I did that...after all he's only protecting me like a little brother.

"Yeah well I'm his best friend," Jimin states, a smirk on his lips like he knew he's just won. "I've known him longer and have called him Tae since the very beginning so you assholes have to find another nickname."

All three glare at each other till I notice a wide smirk form on Yoongi's lips. He gets up, pushing Jungkook more out of the way before sliding into his chair.

"Steal my grave as quick," Jungkook murmurs, earning a hiss from the boy now beside me.

Yoongi turns to me, his full attention only on me, "how about I start calling you baby boy? Hmm?" His voice grew deep and I couldn't help but feel shivers cover my entire body.