Chapter 17

"Look at the duckies!!!" I squeal, running over to the large pond that sat happily in the middle of the park.

The others watch me from afar while I lean forward over the pier to get a better view.

I giggle at the small brown and yellow ducklings as they glide cutely across the water.

"Tae!" I hear Jimin shout from behind but I'm too busy gawking at the adorable creatures in front. I bend a tad more over the small fence that stops just below my hips, standing on my tiptoes so I can see better.

"Wait Tae-" whoever said that never got to finish their sentence as I go flying, face first into the pond. Thankfully it wasn't severely deep to the point I'd be drowning to my death again but I was now drenched from head to toe.

I look over to see Yoongi bending backwards, practically wetting himself over my current state, his loud laughter causes a rather deep blush to tint across my face.

"Tae you dumb ass!!! Are you trying to give me a damn heart attack!?!" Jimin shouts at me, his face was filled with a mixture of relief yet you could still see a slight sign of panic in his eyes.

Jungkook appears to be making a move forward, away from his boyfriend's side towards me but Hoseok bets him to it, outstretching his hand for me to take.

I shyly take it while hearing Yoongi's cackles suddenly cease. Hoseok helps me out of the water as a small puddle forms underneath me on the pier.

I frown down at myself, puffing my cheeks out slightly at how embarrassed I feel,

How could you be so stupid Taehyung?The fence is there for a damn reason.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asks, bending down slightly so that he can look at my face better. I feel flustered at his closeness, turning my face away from him to the side where I catch sight of Yoongi, piercingly staring us down.

I blink, wondering why he looks so annoyed,

Maybe because I ruined everyones day by being my stupid self?

"Come on, you need to get warmed up and out of these clothes before you catch a cold." Hoseok smiles, bringing me back to reality as he stretches his arm around my shoulders to guide me away from the pond and make sure I don't suddenly fall back in.

We make our way back over to the others where Jimin is standing, his arms crossed over his chest while his foot taps impatiently, ready to explode on me.

"Taehyung," he says sternly like a mother talking to her child. I gulp, my eyes fixated on the ground as he continues, "honestly Tae you need to stop doing these things that can put you in danger, what would have happened if the pond was deeper? Or God forbid if it was only you and I here." My heart oddly jumps at that scenario,

"If it was only you and I here."

"I'm sorry," I pout, refusing to meet his gaze. I hear him sigh before arms are wrapped around me, "J-Jimin, you'll get wet!" I frantically try to push him off of me, more because it was unexpected and I didn't want to get too excited over the sudden touch.

"I don't care," Jimin holds on tighter, squeezing me closer to his chest. After some awkward minutes have past, someone clears their throat forcing Jimin to move away from me.

For once I was surprised that it was actually Hoseok, "we need to get him out of his clothes." He mumbles, pointing at the still drenched outfit I had on.

As we were heading back to Jimin's car, I couldn't help but notice Yoongi was no longer with us. I frown, about to ask the others when Jimin bets me to it, "where's Yoongi?"

"He said he had to go somewhere," Jungkook mumbles, his eyes still on me which causes my cheeks to flush.

He must be thinking I'm such a fucking idiot for falling in a damn duck pond.

We make it back to Jimin's car where luckily he keeps a towel in the trunk of his car for 'emergencies.'

Hoseok grabs it and wraps it around my now shivering body, bundling me up so that all you can see is my face.

"I should probably drop you and Jungkook off first at the dorms so you can change." Jimin says, starting up the car while the rest of us all hop in.

The drive back was quiet, my eyes feel heavy as I try what best I could to keep them awake,

I wonder why Yoongi left so sudden?

We arrive back at the dorms where Jimin drops us off, Jungkook announces that he'll make sure I get into my dorm fine when Hoseok tries to get out of the car to help me.

I watch as Hoseok smiles at me through the window, with a little wave they head off into the distance leaving me with mr bad boy, himself.

"Come on," Jungkook grabs my forearm as he drags me towards the entrance. I still had the towel over my shoulders, keeping somewhat of the cold out yet I was still shivering every so often.

We head up towards my room where I unlock my door, luckily I gave Jimin my keys and phone to hold while in the park so neither one of them got wet.

Just as I'm about to step into my room, I turn back to Jungkook who's standing, watching my every move.

"I-uh...you wouldn't possibly know where Yoongi went off to?" The older boy lets out a scoff, a glints of annoyance crossing his expression, "no, why do you even care?"

I frown, staring down at the ground,

He's right, why do I even care if he's here or not? At least I don't have to put up with him for a while.

I glance back up again, flashing my box smile, "thanks for walking me to my room, bye." And with that I close the door over, not letting him squeeze in another word.

I quickly run to the bathroom, stripping out of my wet clothes and hopping in the hot shower.

It was only five, maybe ten minutes into my shower when I hear the dorm room door slam. I would be lying if I didn't say that I may have gotten a little too excited that Yoongi was back.

I practically jump out of the shower still soaking wet with some coconut scented shampoo in my hair. It foams small bubbles on the top of my head as I rip the door open.

However when I enter back into my room, Yoongi is long gone again. I frown, feeling the odd sense of rejection settling in till eventually I thank the heavens above he wasn't in the room.

"Shit I'm naked!" I squeal, slamming the bathroom door shut again and quickly jumping back into the shower to get rid of the shampoo in my hair.

God, Taehyung what the hell is wrong with you?

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

Where do you think Yoongi went off too?🤔 any ideas?😂

Who's your favourite character in this book and why?

Sorry if this chapter sucked, I'm just going with the flow really with this book 😬

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️

Insta: @kpopislife3
Twitter: @suga_taetae03