Chapter 51

⚠️Quick word of warning ⚠️

I seriously apologise for this chapter...you'll understand why.😅😂✋🏻

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

My body sinks to the ground after hearing those words spoken with such venom. Sliding slowly, I feel my butt hit the carpet as I stare off into space.

Yoongi moves back, away from me. His face held so much disgust that I couldn't even look at him.

How did things end up like this?

I watch as the black haired male begins to make a b-line for the door. I instantly panic, not wanting him to leave again.

Not after he was beginning to warm up to me, not again!

I dive forward, grabbing the base of his pants. He was surprised by my actions, lightly tugging at his jeans to be let go off.

"Get off!" He growls, scaring me by his tone but I refused. I couldn't let him go. I'm tired of being left alone, of him leaving me.

I start sobbing, my face was itchy due to the amount of tears currently present on my cheeks, rolling down in number loads.

"P-p-please!" I weakly cry, "p-please don't g-go!" I glance up just enough to faintly see his face. My heart broke when I saw pain in his eyes but he quickly covers it with an emotionless expression.

"Fuck off!" He hisses, yanking his leg away and causing me to fall face first into the carpet. I wince at the pain in my face, slowly raising my head to see him walk out the door.

Why do I feel like he's walking out of my life forever?

Yoongi's POV

I couldn't stand seeing him look like that, it hurts to even think about the pain that was smeared across his face.

I'm not entirely sure what came over me, I just couldn't stand the idea of Jungkook's slimy mouth all over Taehyung. The mere thought made me want to puke.

I trek it towards the house party that wasn't to far from the school. I heard about it a few days ago and was debating on whether I should turn up or not.

At first, I was gonna ditch it since I wanted to make a mend with Taehyung. Sure, he tried to hook me up with Jimin...but now, I was just missing him more than feeling angry about it.

But then I heard about Jungkook and Taehyung's kiss and suddenly the coal was lit again in my body. The raging fire of fury burned inside of me like the awaking of the hulk.

I couldn't stand it so instead of staying indoors and crying about it, I decide I'm going to this damn party to drink, get high and forget all my problems.

The booming sounds of music echoes harshly through the cold air. My head was already thumping from how loud the sound was but I didn't care.

Teenagers of all different sizes and ages were scattered throughout the house, some outside while other kept to indoors.

What I presume to be the living room was filled with people dancing and swaying their hips to the music.

The minute I stepped inside, I immediately decided I needed a drink first before doing anything else. I knew I had to get wasted out of my brain so that I can forget.

But can I really forget?

I push through a couple making out and almost fall over some dude who's already passed out.