Chapter 47

Author's Note

So I was laughing at the video at the top because it's a perfect representation of both sides to me.

Sometimes I'm like Taehyung, dancing around and being annoying to others.

And other times I'm like Yoongi, wanting to sleep and chill out.

Also this is legit like me bothering my mum but also when she comes in to wake me up.

I either burst into her room screaming my head off singing songs and being annoying or I genuinely act like Yoongi and answer her, saying I'm up when in reality I've fallen back asleep. 😂😂😂😂

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

I spent all of my weekend inside my dorm. I didn't leave once, frightened that if I did, then Yoongi might come back without my knowledge.

I wanted to see him, to speak with him. I didn't even know if he was still pissed off at me or not but judging by the fact he didn't accept my apology nor has he been home suggests otherwise.

I tiredly stumble down the hallway, I knew that my skin which was usually the colour of honey was now a gross pale. Under my eyes were black from getting no sleep, my continuous yawns didn't necessary help either.

I pass by a dark haired male, not even thinking twice to glance at him. I didn't even see him raise a hand in a form to wave at me since I waltz right by.

"...Taehyung?"

My eyes struggle to stay open, confusion was the only running emotion left in my body after I stayed up, crying in my bed for two days straight.

I miss him.

"Taehyung?"

When will he come back?

"Tae?"

I wonder if he's at school.

"TAEHYUNG!" A voice shouted, a tad more harsher than it needed to be. I jump not only at the sound but at the sudden touch the person made with my forearm.

I glance back, finding Hoseok hyung standing there. "Oh. Hello hyung," that once again ugly, fake smile spreads onto my lips.

I wanted to show a true smile, to happily greet my hyung property and feel happy about it...but I can't.

Hoseok obviously caught onto my sadness, walking around me so that he was able to come face to face with me.

He hummed, his eyes inspect me from head to toe. I stood there awkwardly, unsure exactly what he was doing. I watch him give a short nod to himself, "alright, lets go." He says, pulling me along with him towards the exit.

"W-what? But what about school?" I question, frantically looking back to see if any teachers were floating around who might catch us skipping class.

"Who cares?" Hoseok laughs but it quickly ceases when he walks straight into something; more specifically someone.

"Watch it!" Jungkook hisses before noticing that I'm here too. His eyes flicker from my face to Hoseok's to hyung's grasp on my arm.

"Where're you two going?" His dark orbs turn into slits, waiting for some sort of an answer. I shrug, being honest at the fact that I really didn't know where Hoseok was taking me.

Jungkook turns his attention to the dark haired male who still had a grip on me. He lets out an over exaggerated sigh before whispering something in Jungkook's ear.