Chapter 39

My slim legs rush upstairs to my dorm, I had to make sure that Maya was still there, that she was okay.

I trip while running on the staircase, crashing into it with a thud. "Ow," I grumble, rubbing at my now sore shin. I knew that there would be a large bruise on my leg by the morning but that was the least of my worries right now. Quick to my feet again, I continue running till I'm outside my dorm.

Okay Tae, you can do this. Just got to face him head on and apologise for acting so weird lately.

I sigh, slowly opening the door. The room was silent and dark, my eyes briefly catch sight of something moving on Yoongi's bed. I inch closer, trying to get a better look at whatever it was.

There I found Yoongi, his black hair is scattered across his forehead, covering it completely with its soft tuffs. His mouth was open ajar as I can hear him lightly breathing. Maya was cuddled in beside him on the opposite side from where I was.

My chest felt like it was ready to explode at the sight of him. He just looks so perfect...that's why I feel bad for what I did next.

I nudge him hard, expecting for him to wake up but he doesn't. I continue to poke at him, wanting him to wake up but he doesn't.

That's when I begin to get frustrated. My head falls onto his side as I let small droplets come crashing out. I just feel so emotionally exhausted, I just want all these stupid feelings and issues to disappear.

I quietly sob against him, my fallen tears absorbing into his sheets while one of my hands ball up the covers.

I just wanted to talk to him, to apologise for being so awkward and disturbing both him and Jimin. I wanted to discuss about what happened earlier in the main area before I got to our room.

I just really needed him.

"Tae?" I hear a deep voice mumble before I feel shuffling underneath me. I feel my face fall more into the sheets as I drop to my knees.

I couldn't look at him...not yet, I just needed a few more minutes. I just needed to feel what it's like to be this close to him before letting go.

"Taehyung? What's wrong?" His tone grew worried real quick, one of his hands lay over my own that was still balled up in the sheets while his other hand stroked my hair, the feeling alone calmed me.

Just two more minutes...please just give me that.

I felt a little embarrassed because before, I was being so cold and distant to my hyung but now I'm crying in his lap, holding onto him like my life depends on it.

I'm such a weak crybaby who gets to emotional over stupid drama.

"Tae, please. I can't help you unless you tell me what's wrong." I hear him whisper, his hand still continuing to comb through my silver hair while the other squeezes my hand.

I finally look up, glad that the room was so dark so he couldn't see my pained, wet face. "I'm sorry hyung." I croak, my chest feeling heavy as I continue, "I'm sorry I've been so distant."

"Tae..." he says slowly, pulling me into his chest. "I'm sorry about what you seen but it's not true, I didn't want to kiss Jimin." He admits and oddly enough I feel a weigh on my heart rise.

But I knew I was just being selfish, after all Jimin admitted he's in love with Yoongi so I have to be the good friend and make Yoongi love Jimin.

"It's okay hyung." I mutter, wiping my face against Yoongi's tee to dry my tears. He smells amazing and I couldn't help but sink into the scent of him.

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings by kissing Jimin. I know how much you love him." It almost sounded like he was in pain by saying that, his grip on me tightens to the point I thought he was going to cut off my blood circulation.

"It's okay hyung...I think..." I really want to say it, I really want to tell him that I like him so much.

"Yeah?" Yoongi eagerly waits, he pulls away from me to try and see my face even if the room is pitch black.

"I-uh..." the words were right there in my mind, in my heart but my mouth just wouldn't form the sentence.

God damn it Tae! How hard is it to say, 'I like you'?!?!

I gulp, my eyes were hurting from all the crying and focusing I was trying to do through the darkness. I breathe in through my nose, trying to muster up my feelings as I speak...

"I.............."

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

Ahahahhaahahahahhhaahahahahahahaha cliffhanger!!!!!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

What do you think will happen next? Will he admit his feelings? (Finally) or will he say something else??? I love when you's all write down what will happen next, it's like a little game to see who's right. 😂👌🏼

Did you like this whole Taegi moment? What has been your top 3 fav ship moments in this book so far? Like name of the ship and what had happened if that makes sense cause I really want to know and I'll admit my top 3 in the next chapter.😁😁

Also thank you everyone for the lovely comments on my pictures in the last chapter, they all honestly brighten up my day so much. 🙈🙈🙈💖💖💖💖

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️

Insta: @kpopislife3
Twitter: @suga_taetae03