Chapter 78

Taehyung's POV

The next few months went by in a blur. I had decided to just stay with Yoongi in our dorm since this will be the only time we'll get alone for a long while. Despite Yoongi hardly ever showing up for class, he managed to do pretty well on his exams. I'm still convinced he cheated but he wouldn't admit it either way.

I'm currently lying beside Yoongi, both snuggled into each other under the covers of my bed. I raise my head from his chest to stare at his sleeping figure. His eyes were peacefully closed and his mouth was agape as his chest raises and falls in a steady beat.

In this very minute are moments I treasure most. Though it always seems to get ruined as Namjoon comes strolling in, hopping straight onto Yoongi's bed with a thud. "Hey idiot!" He yells towards the still soundly sleeping boy beside me. The most Namjoon gets is a stir which make him roll his eyes before muttering something under his breath along the line of 'lazy shit.'

I stiffen a giggle when he picks up one of the pillows before tossing it towards us, missing completely. "Damn it!" He grumbles before picking up another pillow and throwing it. Again, he misses. "Aww for crying out loud!"

I seal my lips shut, furiously laughing into my hands as Namjoon continues to curse like there's no tomorrow.

"If you dare throw another God damn pillow, I will bury you alive." The beast had finally awoke and I knew all too well how dangerous that is. Slowly, I was about to get out of bed to escape the wrath that is Min Yoongi when I realise that I'm currently naked since we had a little 'session' last night.

And then my eyes grew more when I put two and two together. I turn towards my friend, a sheepish look on my face. Namjoon stares at me with a confused expression, not quite getting what I'm doing nor what I'm about to say.

"Umm...you might not want to sit on that bed by the way." I state hesitantly, hoping he reads between the lines to which he does judging by how large his eyes get. "Ewwww!!!" He squeals, frantically trying to hop off of the bed like it's lava. "See, that's what you get for waking me up." Yoongi grumbles with a slight chuckle to his tone, his eyes still clammed shut as he rest against his pillow...well, my pillow.

Namjoon seems beyond unamused by this point as he hisses back, "well sorry for waking you up on the day that we're finally getting rid of you."

In a flash, Yoongi's eyes snap open, a look of dread and worry crosses his face. "Shit! What time is it?!" He asks, jumping out of bed and completely forgetting he, himself is still naked.

Poor Namjoon was traumatised as he screams, covering his eyes. "I can only see my boyfriend's dick! I can only see my boyfriend's dick!" He kept chanting aloud, probably waking up the neighbouring rooms.

If matters couldn't get any worse, Yoongi steps forward, making a move to stop Namjoon from being so loud. Of course this made Namjoon's shrieks even more deafening as he starts running around the room, being chased by a still nude Yoongi. "Dude! Put some clothes on, please!" The brunette yelps, dodging Yoongi just in time before running towards the door. "You guys literally have about 5 minutes to get your asses down to the ceremony, otherwise Yoongi ain't graduating and I want him gone!" Namjoon announces before darting out of the room.

Yoongi began to curse again, thinking he was so stupid for sleeping in on such an important day. "We need to get down there now!" He grumbles, frantically trying to put on his graduation outfit while practically rolling around the floor.

I get to my feet, grabbing the clothes I thankfully left out the night before as I change into them. "But wait!? We haven't showered!" I admit, my eyes widen while Yoongi makes a move to brush his teeth fast. I follow in behind once I'm ready, trying my hardest to clean my own teeth with the limited time we have left.